Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nice tyson videos

i think tyson now would get eaten alive in the ufc. if he fought around 200 there's alot of well rounded bad ass mofo's. if he went heavyweight there are also alot of big strong fast guys. he was bad, still is my favorite boxer, but his day is over. i can't help but feeling sorry for him.

KD1 said:
Gimeme a break - so you could take on Tyson and beat him in this mannor? What a joke, he would crush you and likely the bottom half of the MMA rankings. Only somebody with skill and world class ability would be able to "handle" Tyson with ease in a MMA bout.

When did I say I could take Mike Tyson? Someone stated that he thought Mike would fare well in the UFC, hence Mike would be fighting professional MMA fighters, hence people with world class ability. I also never said they would handle him with ease. I stated someone would use Antonio Inoki's tactic rather than stand and bang with a knockout artist. Your reading comprehension is the 'joke'.

he was an F'ing badass in his day!!!

i would love to see him in UFC. shit i would pay to see that

I have respect for Tyson like I have respect for Alexander Karelin.

Two physical specimens who dominated in their prime.

They both competed beautifully. Tyson, however, also had mental illness to contend with.

Props to them both.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
When did I say I could take Mike Tyson? Someone stated that he thought Mike would fare well in the UFC, hence Mike would be fighting professional MMA fighters, hence people with world class ability. I also never said they would handle him with ease. I stated someone would use Antonio Inoki's tactic rather than stand and bang with a knockout artist. Your reading comprehension is the 'joke'.

You said anyone with a brain could use that tactic. I guess you dont consider yourself to have a brain, my mistake, its pretty obvious now.

ragnar06 said:
If the Soviet Block/Eastern European fighters were aloud to fight Tyson in the 80's and 90's they would of smashed Tyson. Just like they're smashing the competition today.

Dumb ass comment. Im also sure they woulda danced with Ali.

KD1 said:
You said anyone with a brain could use that tactic. I guess you dont consider yourself to have a brain, my mistake, its pretty obvious now.

I would never fight Mike Tyson hence I would never need that tactic. When are you going to fight Tyson and use that tactic? Using your twisted logic, you are as brainless as I and still have kindergarten level reading comprehension to boot. You are correct in saying the mistake is yours though.

Besides, my style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I bring pain, a lot of pain. When you see me smash Mike Tyson's skull, you enjoy it. Now stop reading this unless... you want to, you know, fornicate with me.

Top Bottom