Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nice tyson videos

keep hearing this but where's the proof. i also heard he failed a drug test for prop, winny, cheeque drops and halo when he bit holyfield. i never heard that at the time though...

hanibal said:
keep hearing this but where's the proof. i also heard he failed a drug test for prop, winny, cheeque drops and halo when he bit holyfield. i never heard that at the time though...
Internet rumors=BS

Id still love to see him in the UFC. He could smash some faces in with those tiny gloves. Has no ground game but all he needs is 1 shot.

KD1 said:
Id still love to see him in the UFC. He could smash some faces in with those tiny gloves. Has no ground game but all he needs is 1 shot.

See Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki. Anyone with a brain will use a similar tactic to avoid Tyson's fearsome strikes.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
See Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki. Anyone with a brain will use a similar tactic to avoid Tyson's fearsome strikes.

Gimeme a break - so you could take on Tyson and beat him in this mannor? What a joke, he would crush you and likely the bottom half of the MMA rankings. Only somebody with skill and world class ability would be able to "handle" Tyson with ease in a MMA bout.

Top Bottom