Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Week 1 ----odds/picks

winny fan said:
i'm sure you probably do well with your bets mike, but from a bookmakers point of view, getting teasers is golden. the only ones that i have honestly been beaten by for consistent coin are the 2 game 7 pointers. $140 bet wins ya $100. this one guy has won money for the last 2 years off me only betting that specific teaser.

Thanks for the info winny, I'll usually never do teasers, but I'll probably start doing them this year, but only if I have 2 strong plays. I liked these 3 plays A LOT, I just didn't have the balls to parlay them---(I'm sure you probably clean up on parlays, cause I usually lose my ass on them)

Take the Pokes and the Points

Look for Dallas to make a good showing against the Bucs. Tampa Bay will hardly score more than 10, much less win by 9.5, especially on the road! Plus if you have been watching preseason you know Q Carter is the type of QB who will create some offense. He will hurt TB once or twice with either his arm or his legs before they figure him out and shut him down.

Easy Money.

go all out, make some real money

Bet Dallas straight it pays 5 to 1 or 6 to 1 on some books. It isnt the strongest play but it pays good money.

Mitch

I'm not so sure i can give up 10.5 points with Minny now. Hell by that time it will be up to 18.5 or so.:mad:

I have my eye on New Orleans. This game should hover around even +/- a point. New Orleans has HUGE offensive and defensive lines, and should dictate the tempo of the game to there style. Not to mention Buffalo is banged up on defense.

I'm also liking Green Bay. They are golden at home vs. the Lions. The only problem i have with that is the same with Minny, if i'm willing to give up those points. Green Bay to win is pretty solid , but i'm paranoid Detroit might keep it close. Maybe a 2 team dip.

New Orleans + 6
Green Bay E
For straight payout, but you get six points a piece to work with either way. Both teams must cover to win the bet.

Other side notes taken from The trends book 2001.
Carolina 1-3 ATS last 4 road openers.(ATS= against the spread)
Chicago 7-0 ATS 1st game of season since '94
Green Bay 14-2-1 last 17 at home vs. Lions
Cincy 6-0 ATS vs. Pats since '90
Bills 21-8 ATS at home vs. NFC since '86
Dallas 8-3 ATS 1st game of season since '90
KC 8-1 ATS vs. Oakland 1st meeting of season since '92
Pit at Jax- Home team 9-3 ATS since '95
Phily 7-1 ATS at home vs. NFC West since '93
Atlanta 1-6 ATS at Frisco since '94
San Diego 5-13-1 ATS at home vs. NFC since '93
Miami 10-2 ATS 1st road game of season since'89

I'm liking NO big time.

The Vikings are 98-20-1 ATS when they score 27 or more points in a game.

Leaning towards the undah on the TB/Dallas game.

Top Bottom