Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Sunday Night Philadelphia @ NY Giants

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Philly is banged up, but coming off an 8-TD romp over the Lions, while the Giants battled back to beat the Redskins. Both NFC East rivals are hurting, but both want to get to .500 to keep the Cowboys within range.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 3-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 47½.

The Eagles destroyed Detroit 56-21 as a 5-point favorite in Week 3. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (56).

Donovan McNabb threw for 381 yards with four touchdown passes and Kevin Curtis caught 11 passes for 221 yards with three touchdowns for Philadelphia.

The Giants defeated Washington 24-17 as a 3.5-point favorite in Week 3. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Reuben Droughns had a pair of rushing touchdowns for the Giants in the win and Eli Manning completed 21-of-36 passes for 232 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.

Spartacus said:
is the time right?
no bro the dame day ant even right...it says it will take bets till monday at 3pm lol better get a mod to handle that shit or just tell people to do not bet efter 8pm tonight...

fuck
keep an aye on this as it's 4am start time here
and I aint staying up to 4am again tonight
I've been up till past sunrise the past 2 days

I did a bunch of drugs with some locals and we went to a brothel
fuckin' orgy ukraine style
lost my camera,but fortunately I have 2 cameras
but damn I had some good pics from saturday

Top Bottom