Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nfl playoffs round 2 .. Bet your karma in bookie section!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Saturdays games
ravens @ steelers 430 pm est cbs
packers @ falcons 8 pm est fox

sundays
seahawks @ bears 1 pm est fox
jets @ pats 430 pm est cbs

get your bets in girls !

can you please link me bro. I am a pats fan but I know the system. The jets are ether going to pound the shit out of the pats or at the very least they will cover the spread. THis is how football works. Everyone in the world and there brother is going to be betting on the pats to run away with this. Therefor the game will be thrown and the officials will be throwing flags up the ass on the pats. The fat cat bookies will have there fingers in this game. players,reffs , and others will be payed off and the pats will not win or not cover the spread. That is a fact.

can you please link me bro. I am a pats fan but I know the system. The jets are ether going to pound the shit out of the pats or at the very least they will cover the spread. THis is how football works. Everyone in the world and there brother is going to be betting on the pats to run away with this. Therefor the game will be thrown and the officials will be throwing flags up the ass on the pats. The fat cat bookies will have there fingers in this game. players,reffs , and others will be payed off and the pats will not win or not cover the spread. That is a fact.

yea i wouldnt be suprised if the jets gave them a hell of a game..especially after they got embarrassed last game.. but hard to bet against brady at home

here is the link to the bookie seciton Karma Bookie - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

here is the link to the pats game http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/k...ets-pats-430-pm-est-20-mill-limit-732645.html

Last edited:
lol @ the game being thrown for the jets, thats your excuse if they win

UM since I don't play professional foot ball I dont have to have an excuse for shit bro. If they lose its on them not me I dont have a damn thing to do with the outcome of there games lmao..

I would be saying the same if There was to other teams that were in the same type of predicament:heart:

Whats great about being just a fan is if they lose, O fucking well ( I still have a life and it will do just fine) but if they win then I get to have fun watching them win and rub it in some faces. I dont have to have excuses I can just walk away and go about my life lollollolol

Top Bottom