Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL coach of the year

BileStew

Parcells - Cowboys
Belichek- NE
Vermeil - KC
Fox - Carolina
Lewis - Bengals
Reid - Eagles
Billick - Ravens
Dungy - Indianapolis

I'd personally pick John Fox from Carolina. They weren't even supposed to finish 4th in their division and ended up 11-5.

Marvin Lewis would have won it had the Bengals won their division. But it's a shame they lost 4 out the their last 5.

I think it's going to be between Parcells and Belichek

I like Bilecheck but NE was in the superbowl a few years ago. Parcells deservs it. Dallas was initially scheduled to finish the season 1-15, but still ahead of Detroit and Arizona

I like Lewis as well :)

sawastea said:
I like Bilecheck but NE was in the superbowl a few years ago. Parcells deservs it. Dallas was initially scheduled to finish the season 1-15, but still ahead of Detroit and Arizona

I like Lewis as well :)

Parcells or Fox deserve it in my opinion. But Belichek will win it because he won 14 in a row.

Fucking Steve Grogan....

Romo17 said:

Fucking Steve Grogan....

I remember that guy. I used to use him back in the Techmo Bowl days. He was some old snapperhead who used to throw the ball so damn slow, the defensive linemen used to pick him off

Those were the days of Tony Eason learning from the Grogan-meister

heh

parcells..he took a team with no more than 5 wins for the last couple seasons and with the same talent they won 10 games and are in the playoffs

Olsen Twins Banger said:
parcells..he took a team with no more than 5 wins for the last couple seasons and with the same talent they won 10 games and are in the playoffs

Being a lifelong Giants fan and still an avid Parcells fan, I hope he wins and agree with what you said. But unfortunately, Belichek will win.

Marvin Lewis would have won in a landslide in my opinion had he won his division.

Top Bottom