Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Champs and College Football Champs

Phenom78 said:
Aren't you a Cowpuke fan;)

Wha do you see holding them back that caused you to exclude them?
The boys need improvement still on Defense at Corner and still need a good strong left takle on offense.

vansmack2000 said:
just the whole /Im not going to San Diego/ fiasco during the draft.
riding daddy's coat tails

LOL

He was the #1 pick. How did he ride daddy's coattails? He had name recognition, more from his brother than his father, but that isn't going to land you as the top pick in the draft. Its not like getting into Harvard.

And I don't blame him any more than I did Elway for doing the same thing. The draft system is set up to benefit the owners and not the players. This is a game for the fans, but this is their livelihood. Its stupid that they should be embarassed into throwing away their career playing for some shitty team (general statement) out of some warped sense of fairness,

These are the same teams that would tell them good luck, nice knowing you, the second they get an injury.

Look at what the Giants did to Bavaro when his knee went.

WODIN said:
I think the Giants have a better shot this year than last to be honest. The NFC east though will be the best division in the NFC this year and all four teams will be in the hunt.

Barring any major injuries....

Seattle has a cake walk though...

Superbowl. Seattle vs. Cinn.

we are going to play seagulls in the 3rd week and i know the giants should have won last year, but our retarded kicker couldn't help but missing field goals that he should have made, which led to this http://thebestsportsblog.com/?p=44 I know the NY Giants have this game circled twice and with the addition of LaVar, lets see how Alexander does for the game.

no excuses this year, we play the best teams and after we steam roll them then straight to the superbowl and beating up on every team in the playoffs along the way in front of the whole civilized world then everybody will pay their respects to the NY Giants!

Interviewer: Do you hate the rest of the teams in the NFL?
NY Giants Defense: No, we don't hate the other teams in the NFL. We pity the fools.

Interviewer: What's your prediction for the games?
NY Giants Defense: Our prediction?
Interviewer: Yes, your prediction.
[NY Giants Players look into camera]
NY Giants Defense: Pain!
(Muwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, Muwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa)

I know Madwanker31 is skeered the most!!! He should just go to church during the game and pray that the G-Men don't take out Donovan McChunky's Soup for the rest of the season like last year. "Ouchie, I pulled my vag muscle, I can't play coach." :lmao:

Top Bottom