Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL 2012 Bookie Thread

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
guys post in here and I will be K hitting you every time it allows me. Also giving out some K donations to people who will start betting on the games going up.

Lets get this going again! half way through the regular season and we need some action here.

K donations going out

They look good. Tannehill is talented and if bush get healthy. They have a good foundation and will be very good in years to come. I see them developing like the texans did the past few years.

Cowboys lost another harsh game. 6 turnovers and a close FINAL second TD overturned hurt. They do need changes. I still like Mr Romo but Garret's clock mgt sucks. max mr ryan the headcoach and run the defense. then hire a brilliant off coordinator.

Boom

^^^ yeah Philbin doesn't even call the plays in Miami. you cannot have a coach doing both. head coach should just focus on the game, the players and the refs. all the great coaches never called their own plays.. garrett should be an OC if he wants to call plays so bad.

I almost forgot.... Fuck... I have So much going on right now.. FML.... Moving within the next few weeks. It's up in the air how long Im going to be out of commission (gotta get everything hooked up again at new place.

I'll get the Odds and put up some Congressional seats and a few for the Potus. Hoss I will clue you in if you want to get in on it. There are lots of events up for Political events.

Top Bottom