Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL 2010 Predictions.....

theemperor

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok..., I wanted to get the scoop on your team(s) who look legit to get into playoffs and more this year. Just wanted to make this fun yet rivaling :evil: at the same time!!
Lets post......:biggrin: Remember: Smack talk is good but the Facts prove more!!

One of U guys should start this in chat 2.
I was going 2, but was busy.
Good idea.
Emporer, cowboys fan huh... don't dig on them, but they look solid.
offensively atleast.

One of U guys should start this in chat 2.
I was going 2, but was busy.
Good idea.
Emporer, cowboys fan huh... don't dig on them, but they look solid.
offensively atleast.

I understand putting it in Chat but I dont go there! I just wanted to stir the pot here since its just around the corner and I know we are going to be putting up lots of K for bets in this area of the bookie section.
Yea, I am a Cowboys fan since I was born, I have bled the horrible downfalls while smoking some fat cigars with their Superbowls ,especially in the 90's. So, cant change my mind on them.:biggrin: They are my ALL-Time Team!!
Well, who is your team playa, playa?? I tell you what, I also like the Ravens this year, I think they have a real legit chance to go deep into the playoffs!! They are stacked!!

I understand putting it in Chat but I dont go there! I just wanted to stir the pot here since its just around the corner and I know we are going to be putting up lots of K for bets in this area of the bookie section.
Yea, I am a Cowboys fan since I was born, I have bled the horrible downfalls while smoking some fat cigars with their Superbowls ,especially in the 90's. So, cant change my mind on them.:biggrin: They are my ALL-Time Team!!
Well, who is your team playa, playa?? I tell you what, I also like the Ravens this year, I think they have a real legit chance to go deep into the playoffs!! They are stacked!!

Yeah, both look good. It's funny, but it seems the hype is not on the saints, like the Pats usually get after winning, but on other teams, like the cowboys, ravens, and jets.

Moving to NYC for work/school, but from KC...
Yeah, I know, but there is promise of a 7-9, maybe even 8-8 season.
Still, I think the Jets will be tough... and it would be interesting to see how the Bengals are, imagine if the get T O, . They won't cause they got Bryant as 2, and are 6 deep in the wide out, but I'd dig watching TO in a Bengal uni. Weird that OchoCinco and TO on opposite sides having tv shows on the same channel.

Also curious if LT will rule as a ronnie harmon type back at NY Jets. AFC EAST is by far the most loaded dvisina.
Pats Jets Fins, pretty tough. The bill, notsom uch.
Also The central Cincinatti, Pittsburgh, Ravens... Cleveland notsomuch.

Last edited:
I don't see Steelers going anywhere this season, especially in the AFC, you got Jets,Ravens, hell even Miami is going to be strong this year, we will see.

Top Bottom