Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL 1/1 Detroit Lions v Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 pm

bigmann245

NFL 1/1 Detroit Lions at Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 pm

NFL 1/1 Detroit Lions at Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 pm

Lions/Steelers clash set for Sunday

Detroit looks to follow up last game's win at New Orleans with another Sunday when they visit the Steelers, who will be looking for a victory to ensure a playoff spot.

The Lions look to avenge an earlier 47-14 loss at the hands of the Steelers.

The Steelers are a huge favorite, and face the task of covering the 15 points Vegas oddsmakers have given the Lions. The Lions, with an 8-7 ATS mark on the season, look to bite as a big road dog in a game that sees the total set at 35.5.

The Lions got a big win last week, rallying late for a 13-12 win versus New Orleans. They were 2.5-point underdogs in that game, where under bettors took the money on the total.

Bill Cowher's troops were at Cleveland last game and came away with a 41-0 win, a game that went over 33. Oddsmakers had them as 6.5-point favorites in that one.

redguru said:
I believe even HumanTarget wouldn't bet on the Lions.

On the radio this morning they were saying that there is a better chance of landing a man on mars by 1pm today than the Lions winning this game. That said they are getting almost 2 td's.

My steelers will handle business today. I have been in a pretty bad slump lately, and I know this is my come back game.

I pretty much bet all my karma today. I hope my bets payoff.

pong21 said:
My steelers will handle business today. I have been in a pretty bad slump lately, and I know this is my come back game.

I pretty much bet all my karma today. I hope my bets payoff.

I think your going to be in good shape for that. You just have to hope against a back door cover from Detroit.

bluehen said:
On the radio this morning they were saying that there is a better chance of landing a man on mars by 1pm today than the Lions winning this game. That said they are getting almost 2 td's.
I saw 17 and 16 this morning

4everhung said:
I saw 17 and 16 this morning

For us it's 13.5. The Giant's game last night moved down to 7.5, so if you posted it a little later..................damm half point.

Top Bottom