Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL 1/1 Cincinnati Bengals v Kansas City Chiefs

bigmann245

NFL 1/1 Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs

NFL 1/1 Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm

Last edited:
Chiefs battle Bengals at Arrowhead Stadium

Kansas City will get set to host the Cincinnati Bengals this Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium, where they have won five straight games. The Chiefs need a victory to keep their playoff hopes alive, while the Bengals will be looking for a victory to clinch the third seed in the AFC.

The Bengals play into revenge Sunday, after handing Kansas City a 24-19 defeat in the last meeting back on November 16, 2003.

Check back later for this game's line and total.

Marvin Lewis's team hopes to rebound from a 37-27 loss at the hands of Buffalo. They were 13-point favorites and failed to cover the spread. The game went over the total.

Dick Vermeil's team hopes to build upon a 20-7 win over San Diego. They were 1-point favorites and covered the spread. The game went under the total.

The Bengals have an aggressive defence rated 1st in the league in forcing turnovers. Kansas City knows it and will be looking to protect the ball.

Vermeil made this more interesting by announcing his retirement at the end of the season. The Chiefs need this game and the Steelers to lose to make the playoffs. The Bengals are still playing for seeding. I think they may prefer to go to Denver than to Indy. They both have something at stake here.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GOD DAMN CHIEFS

Denver won yesterday, which means my beloved Chiefs need a victory today (which is a given) and for the Detroit Lions need to upset Pittsburgh. The stars are aligning, oh yes, I can feel it.

Top Bottom