Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL 1/1 Baltimore Ravens v Cleveland Browns 1:00 pm

bigmann245

NFL 1/1 Baltimore Ravens v Cleveland Browns 1:00 pm

Only 3 points? Nice odds here. My steelers smashed the browns last week, I hope the ravens do the same thing.

hamstershaver said:
bigman word of advice before you post anymore games
put AT instead of "v"
the v will confuse some peeps here

What would the v confuse people about? If you're betting on the game then you should know where is it being played at. What would some "peeps" here think that the v means?

pong21 said:
What would the v confuse people about? If you're betting on the game then you should know where is it being played at. What would some "peeps" here think that the v means?
dude chicks bet in here and they need all the help they can get
it doesnt confuse me, but it looks better when its at, instead of vs

hamstershaver said:
lol these ef chicks are unschoolable

i hear ya. i changes them but some of them didnt change the title. dont know why. but the actual post in the thread is changed to "at" vice "Vs".

bigmann245 said:
i hear ya. i changes them but some of them didnt change the title. dont know why. but the actual post in the thread is changed to "at" vice "Vs".
yeah when i made a few o/u threads earlier this year i didnt like how i titled them and tried to change it but it wouldnt work
this room doesnt seem to let you alter threads after you make them, which is probably a good thing

Top Bottom