Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie cycle advice

Redfield11

I've trained for over 8 years AAS free. I've always wanted to use steroids to take my physique to the next level as I'm almost certain that I have reached my plateau. The reason up until now that I haven't taken the plunge is because of my career in sport. I'm now 25 and have decided to go into finance instead of rugby (mainly only with championship/nat 1). Only been drugs tested twice in 6 years but was never willing to cheat so I stayed clean.

My training and diet is pretty solid, I can't get away with anything as my girlfriend is a nutritionist and personal trainer. She's not chuffed about the idea of me using but accepts that it's something I want to try.

For a complete beginner, what cycle would you recommend to bulk? I can cut later, post cycle so if I put on a bit of chub during it's not that much of an issue. I've read on here to just use test to see how you react to it. I've already used it for hormone treatment as my levels were a bit low when I was 14/15. Luckily it's all good now and my levels are relatively normal without it.

Stats

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 118kg (260lbs)
Body Fat: 6-7%

Thanks in advance for your input, I appreciate your time.

I'll let someone else chime in with cycle recommendations. But don't mess around with pct, make sure you use a serm. Your young, you wanna be sure you bounce back. Check out ag guys if you need a source for one.

I would run the following to bulk: This is a classic first bulk cycle with little to no sides that should put some decent gains on you, provided your diet is in check with high protein and clean eating .

Week 1-14
Test Cyp or Enan 500mg per week divided into 2 shots typically Sunday and Thursday

Week 1-5
Dbol 30mgs per day

Follow up with some Hcgenerate, and gear and you should be gtg.

My first cycle was 600mg Test E for 12 weeks, PCT started wk14, 50mg clomid ed.

I had pretty good gains with that cycle.

But I have to say if I could go back I would run the cycle Arabian recommended. I ran something similar for my second cycle and the dbols made loads off difference, felt amazing, n the gains seemed unnatural n they were like nothing I had ever experienced before! I would make sure you have an AI on hand though, as I've had friends get pretty bad sides from the dbols.

All the best bro!

Wk 1-12 500mg test e (250mg/250mg)
Wk 1-4 30mg dbol ed
Wk 1-4 n2guard
Wk 1-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
Wk 7-12 hcgenerate

Pct
(Wk 15-18)
clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed /post cycle combo
Forma stanzol
Daa powder
Bridge
Ostarine 25mg ed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

I would run the following to bulk: This is a classic first bulk cycle with little to no sides that should put some decent gains on you, provided your diet is in check with high protein and clean eating .

Week 1-14
Test Cyp or Enan 500mg per week divided into 2 shots typically Sunday and Thursday

Week 1-5
Dbol 30mgs per day

Follow up with some Hcgenerate, and gear and you should be gtg.

Thanks a lot, I've done a bit more reading and this looks like a solid cycle. I've heard people say that they've felt great in themselves on dbol. Probably not true for everyone, but keen to find out. Many thanks for your help!

My first cycle was 600mg Test E for 12 weeks, PCT started wk14, 50mg clomid ed.

I had pretty good gains with that cycle.

But I have to say if I could go back I would run the cycle Arabian recommended. I ran something similar for my second cycle and the dbols made loads off difference, felt amazing, n the gains seemed unnatural n they were like nothing I had ever experienced before! I would make sure you have an AI on hand though, as I've had friends get pretty bad sides from the dbols.

All the best bro!

Nice man, sounds like you had a pretty decent ride on your second cycle. I'm hoping that I can experience something similar! I'll take your advice and get my hands on an AI, can't be too careful! Take it easy bud!

Top Bottom