Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New York Football Giants and the NFC

fistfullofsteel

New York Football Giants and the NFC East championship go hand and hand. It's all over for the Iggles. I said it many times that they will never win a superbowl and McNabb should play somewhere else, but some stupid member on this board kept on living in dreamland and said they would but once again the truth bitch slapped him back into the cold hard reality.

I told you that it was ON at Giants stadium. What goes around comes around and that cheap shot on Ike Hilliard will not go unnoticed. Call this a balancing of the scale.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PHI/5900639

McNabb breaks ankle, out 6-to-8 weeks

NFL.com wire reports

PHILADELPHIA (Nov. 17, 2002) -- Donovan McNabb could miss the rest of the regular season after breaking his right ankle in the Philadelphia Eagles' 38-14 victory against the Arizona Cardinals.

Though McNabb wasn't officially ruled out of Philadelphia's game at San Francisco on Nov. 25, Eagles coach Andy Reid said the star quarterback could miss 6-to-8 weeks, "if everything goes right."

The NFC East-leading Eagles (7-3) play their final game on Dec. 28.

McNabb, who never has had a serious injury in his four-year career, insisted he would try to play against the 49ers. He has made 53 consecutive starts, including the playoffs.

"In my mind, I'll be out there," he said.

The Eagles' medical staff disagreed.

"It's not something he can play with right now," trainer Rick Burkholder said. "We'll know more in the next 24-to-48 hours."

Koy Detmer probably will start in McNabb's place.

McNabb was hurt on the third play of the game, when Arizona's Adrian Wilson and LeVar Woods sacked him. McNabb fumbled and stayed on the turf, clutching his right leg, but he returned on his team's next possession and led the Eagles to victory, even though he limped throughout the game.

The injury was first thought to be a sprain, but X-rays after the game showed the break.

For the first time in career, McNabb had no rushing attempts, but he stayed in the pocket and completed 20 of 25 passes for 255 yards and four touchdowns to tie his career high.

McNabb finally came out with 4:49 left, since the game was in hand.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

The Nature Boy said:
you didn't sound so confident when I offered to bet you $100 if the giants would make it to the playoffs.

ha ha.

i'm still not confident. i just like irritating a certain iggles fanatic. it's so much fun. before he even asks for my #, the answer is no. :D

dude, shut the fuck up... you KNOW your team is garbage... absolute fucking garbage that wont even win the east... sorry man, eagles are STILL better than that shit team you watch... eagles close out with two hard ones (sf and rams) and then have seattle, skins, boys, and gnats... 3-3 gets them in.. but they will go 4-2.... and if the d steps up, 5-1...

donovan will be back, mark my words. they are going to meet with him and his family this week.. that means it's not for sure that he is done....

madbomber31 said:
dude, shut the fuck up... you KNOW your team is garbage... absolute fucking garbage that wont even win the east... sorry man, eagles are STILL better than that shit team you watch... eagles close out with two hard ones (sf and rams) and then have seattle, skins, boys, and gnats... 3-3 gets them in.. but they will go 4-2.... and if the d steps up, 5-1...

donovan will be back, mark my words. they are going to meet with him and his family this week.. that means it's not for sure that he is done....

yeah they are meeting with his family this week to tell them that IT'S OVER AND THEY WANT THEIR MONEY BACK. :D Looks like he isn't smiling anymore. Somebody finally wiped that smile off his face. This is him :( This is you :bawling:

;)

I look forward to taking back what's rightfully ours. The E-girls will never win a superbowl so it's better off the NY Football Giants claim the title of NFC East Champions. Even the shitty NY Football Giants have a better chance than the E-girls have at their best of winning a superbowl. But it looks like the one man show is over and the E-girls are back to being leftovers.

I just hope it doesn't ruin his career. But at least he is a rich man.

Top Bottom