Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New video comparing steroids and SARMS

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
In this video, I talk about the differences and pros/cons of steroids and SARMS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1BCoClSIzM&feature=youtu.be

I think a lot of people go the wrong impression with some of my earlier videos on SARMS. I am a big advocate of SARMS but SARMS do not replace steroids. No one will argue the fact that steroids are much more effective then SARMS at putting on muscle size and strength. That being said, I feel there are 3 ways where SARMS are particularly beneficial.

1. For the average guy watching this video who has no interest in competing and just wants a nice chest and six pack, he can very easily achieve his goals with nothing but SARMS. SARMS are legal to use, very minimal in the way of side effects and don't require injections. SARMS would be a great option for him. There is no reason for him to face the possible health or legal consequences using steroids with the goals he has.

2. SARMS are a great option for females because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS. Even if a female is using primarily anabolic steroids like anavar and primobolan, they still have androgenic properties. Most females won't notice any emasculating side effects after 1-2 cycles of anavar or primobolan but the emasculating side effects will slowly start to creep up on them and eventually become prevalent.

3. SARMS are great to include in post cycle therapy protocols and for bridging between cycles to prevent muscle loss when your hormones are low off cycle. A lot of guys are basting and cruising to prevent muscle loss off cycle but I really don't think blasting and cruising is a good idea unless you are adamant that you are done having kids and a doctor is prescribing the TRT cruise dosage for you. Being on steroids year round (even TRT) puts you at a hugely increased risk of prostate cancer.

A much healthier option is to do as follows:
1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around.

Really nice video.

Another place where SARMs are a great option are for guys looking to use PEDs but are at a higher body fat like 20%+. There is no problem with using SARMs in this case and they will actually help the user to cut body fat while building muscle.

Remember to be careful when buying SARMs too because there are a lot of fakes out there. These fakes are usually prohormones that WILL come with the steroid like side effects that SARMs do not. This is especially important for women in general and men who are at a higher body fat.

Stick to sarms1.com and you are good to go

Top Bottom