Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawdawg302

Hi I'm new to steroid I weight 240 I want to drop to 220 but be ripped. I could pt very good. I'm just a big dude. I hit the gym quite often. I bought some testosterone cypionate I shot half a ml into my Butt cheek. I want to pair this with a fat burner. Will this help me cut and get ripped. I'm also improving my diet and cutting my drinking I also would like to get my bench up to 300.

Haha oh man if you're not trolling then you really need to stop and do some research cause you're far from ready to juice.

What are your stats? age, height, weight (we know that one), approx. bf (if you know it). How long you been lifting? You can get some good guidance here, just be patient.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Fuck it dude whatever everyone here's a dick

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitnes

22, 5'08", don't know my body fat, Im in the military we run alot. I'm big but I could run. I hit the gym 5 Times a week I take weekends off. I like lifting heavy when I don't have a spot I go medium oN the cable machines

Its not about being a dick, but it sounded like you wanted a quick fix, some fat burning and strength. 300lb bench. Thats very solid anyways, but the guys are right. Probably youre not ready for steriods. This is not like every other forum which applaud you with a big bulker cycke, tren and several orals as a first run. The elite preffer health above anything. As mentioned, be patient. Show some intrest in knowledge. Its golden.

EDIT: check out uniquemicals ostarine and gw501516. Stay off clen, its catabolic and doesnt greet your strength gains with a smile. Theres also need 2 slin from n2bm.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom