Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to OTC N EliteFitness...advice

volare

Yo yo this is my first post here on Elite, been reading alot of threads and it seems that there is good people that are pretty knowledgeable here. About me.. 36 5'9" 195lbs not sure BF prob 15% or so, been lifting on and off for 16 years and had a bunch of go rounds with gear and I have a good knowledge of nutrtion and training. Basically this is my first time trying OTC products and was just looking for some advice on the best combo for my goals. I did alot of searching first but kinda wanted to see thoughts on this. I Just got in 1-Katandrol, 2-HCGenerate, 1-Forma Stanzol, 1-Unleashed, 1-Post-Cycle, 1-Phytoserms-347. Looking to stay around same weight but def harden up and increase muscularity. I saw today that Mr.Supps(where i got KV2 and forma, rest I ordered from NTBM, great service from both!!) is getting Hella back in so should I wait n run that with katana? this is what I was thinking

1-4 Katana
1-8 HCGen
1-8 Forma
4-8 Unleashed
4-8 Post Cycle
4-8 Phytoserms-347

Makes sense, work? add Hella 1-6? and any other suggest would be appreciated. Cheers

Yo yo this is my first post here on Elite, been reading alot of threads and it seems that there is good people that are pretty knowledgeable here. About me.. 36 5'9" 195lbs not sure BF prob 15% or so, been lifting on and off for 16 years and had a bunch of go rounds with gear and I have a good knowledge of nutrtion and training. Basically this is my first time trying OTC products and was just looking for some advice on the best combo for my goals. I did alot of searching first but kinda wanted to see thoughts on this. I Just got in 1-Katandrol, 2-HCGenerate, 1-Forma Stanzol, 1-Unleashed, 1-Post-Cycle, 1-Phytoserms-347. Looking to stay around same weight but def harden up and increase muscularity. I saw today that Mr.Supps(where i got KV2 and forma, rest I ordered from NTBM, great service from both!!) is getting Hella back in so should I wait n run that with katana? this is what I was thinking

1-4 Katana
1-8 HCGen
1-8 Forma
4-8 Unleashed
4-8 Post Cycle
4-8 Phytoserms-347

Makes sense, work? add Hella 1-6? and any other suggest would be appreciated. Cheers

you can run one or both ,it depends on your goals,actually that quite a decent stack you have there!

if you decide to throw in the helladrol, i would get either some forged liver support, or even better n2guard. other than that, thats a very solid cycle, maybe even overkill to run phyto plus hcgen just for katana. the shut down is supposed to be very minimal, you might even want to run the phyto weeks 8-12, after pct. youll probably have 12 solid weeks of elevated test levels.

Thanks die faster, I actually was thinking of maybe sliding the Phyto like you suggested to extend it out through the whole summer. I was thinking of N2Guard as well, I do have milk thistle, fish oil, and a good multi-v. I'm pretty excited to start this!! you all know that feeling where good things are about to happen, hope this works for me! The Helladrol seems tempting to add, from what I read with the Katana it's a cutting masterpiece. I wanted to start tomorrow but if I wait a week for Hella might throw everything off. or is it cool to just throw it in when I get it?

alot of dudes run katana for 6 weeks. so you could even start now, order another katana within the next couple weeks or so, and save the helladrol for your next cycle. stacking them sounds interesting though i wonder what kind of results you can get from that stack, havent really seen a helladrol/katana log

I love helladrol!

Helladrol + Kdrol would be a very nice stack.

You seem to have everything lined up for a great cycle :)

Thanks for commenting guys think I'm gonna run what I got and see how it goes for me. Decided on it looking like this...

1-4 Katana 250mg
1-8 HCGen 5 caps/day
1-8 Forma 5 pumps am/5 pumps pm
4-8 Unleashed as suggested
4-8 Post Cycle as sugggested
8-12 Phytoserms-347

I'll let ya know progress and what I think.!! Thanks again.

Top Bottom