Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans is gonna win the NBA championship

calveless wonder

Chris paul is fuckin amazing....

i love the makeup of that team. hard defense, great leadership, obscure people who step it up (david west). Still got peja's relatively old ass to shoot lights out

i don't know where the thread is, but i called it right as the playoffs began (hi puddle!!!)

you want take that bet, champ? :)

calveless wonder said:

i love the makeup of that team. hard defense, great leadership, obscure people who step it up (david west). Still got peja's relatively old ass to shoot lights out

i don't know where the thread is, but i called it right as the playoffs began (hi puddle!!!)

I hope your right the Hornets have been really helping everyone's attitudes in New Orleans! Chris Paul and David West are bad!!

Beachboy6294 said:
I hope your right the Hornets have been really helping everyone's attitudes in New Orleans! Chris Paul and David West are bad!!

that crowd is out of control (in a good way). they boo loudly everytime the spurs have possession LOL

out of the playoff teams i've seen the hawks and hornets fans were by FAR the loudest and most intense. guess it's been a long time for any of those teams to see success. they're hungry

calveless wonder said:

I think Paul is awesome, but I'll take that bet for 25,000 Karma? You have NO, I get the field.

calveless wonder said:
that crowd is out of control (in a good way). they boo loudly everytime the spurs have possession LOL

out of the playoff teams i've seen the hawks and hornets fans were by FAR the loudest and most intense. guess it's been a long time for any of those teams to see success. they're hungry

Yes New Orleans fans love thir team especially when their winning! You figure as long as the Saint's lost and we still filled that dome. We may have wore up brown paper bags on our heads but we were still there! If the Hornet's win the championship we'll be partying on bourbon street!

Top Bottom