Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Guy - 2nd Cycle - First Stack Advice (Please?)

NumbNut

Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if my etiquette isn't up to par.

Stats - I'm 26, 5'6" at 178lbs, with fb% at 15%, and trained for 9 years now. I've done one 10 week Test-E (600ml/week) cycle so far under the supervision of my g.p. (even though he didn't recommend it), and unfortunately I never used pct for the cycle.

Its been almost a year since that cycle and I started looking into another. My doc recommended using post cycle therapy this time to prevent the little gyno I picked up from getting worse. He also mentioned I could some steroids to increase the effectiveness.

Now I've done some research and a test-E+Mast+Tren stack seems to be favored all around. So I intend to cycle with test-E again but for a slightly longer duration (maybe 14-16 weeks?) and stacking it with mast-E (entire cycle) and tren-Ace (the last 8 weeks of the cycle). I pin 2x a week. Enanthates I do on Mondays and Thursdays before leg workouts. I read tren I should do EOD.

1.This is my first stack, are there any extra things I should keep my eyes open for?
2.Could/Should I add Equipoise to this?
3.Its over 1ml a week (last 8 weeks when I add the tren); is this ok?
4.I'd love some advice on pct for this.

PS: I appreciate advice on this and for those of you who worry, I do this under my g.p.'s supervision, so if things do go sideways....

Thank You

Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if my etiquette isn't up to par.

Stats - I'm 26, 5'6" at 178lbs, with fb% at 15%, and trained for 9 years now. I've done one 10 week Test-E (600ml/week) cycle so far under the supervision of my g.p. (even though he didn't recommend it), and unfortunately I never used pct for the cycle.

Its been almost a year since that cycle and I started looking into another. My doc recommended using post cycle therapy this time to prevent the little gyno I picked up from getting worse. He also mentioned I could some steroids to increase the effectiveness.

Now I've done some research and a test-E+Mast+Tren stack seems to be favored all around. So I intend to cycle with test-E again but for a slightly longer duration (maybe 14-16 weeks?) and stacking it with mast-E (entire cycle) and tren-Ace (the last 8 weeks of the cycle). I pin 2x a week. Enanthates I do on Mondays and Thursdays before leg workouts. I read tren I should do EOD.

1.This is my first stack, are there any extra things I should keep my eyes open for?

2.Could/Should I add Equipoise to this?

3.Its over 1ml a week (last 8 weeks when I add the tren); is this ok?

4.I'd love some advice on pct for this.

PS: I appreciate advice on this and for those of you who worry, I do this under my g.p.'s supervision, so if things do go sideways....

Thank You

Mast is best when you are around 10% bf or less. That's when it shines. You won't get much from it at higher body fats.
Tren is a powerful beast. Most suggest you don't use it until several cycles are under your belt. Just think about it before starting.
Now for your specific questions.
1: nandrolones like tren and deca can increase prolactin. You should use caber or prami or at least have it on hand if symptoms start. Caber seems to be the favorite choice for most.
2: I would suggest a test/EQ run this go round. I'm currently on a test/EQ/tren run. Two weeks in and start the tren next week. They compliment each other I've heard so in trying it out myself.
3: what do you mean it's over 1ml per week? Ml doesn't have anything to do with it. You don't measure how much you take by ml. You measure by mg. so how much are you planning on taking?
4: basic pct would be four weeks of Clomid and Nolva. Start two weeks after your last test pin and I'd run test two weeks longer than tren.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
You could add HCG the last two weeks of cycle and the two weeks between cycle and pct at 250iu twice a week.

Was thinking of doing per week: 500 test-e, 400 mast-e(for the water retention from the test), and 300/400 tren-a on the last 8 weeks. That makes 1300-1400mg a week. And it really sounds like eq will be the gravy for this stack. I guess I'm just sceptical about OD'ing

You can't "OD" on gear, at least not in the traditional sense. And I'd run each individually with test before I start stacking mast on tren on eq. How you gonna know what's doin what?

I mean say you get badass acne, which did it?

Get really hungry/lose your appetite, was it the eq? The tren? The mast?

You should know how each affects you so you can tweak and adjust to what works for you/what you want

I guess I just want to be careful about it. I still train with my old man (58!), who used to do juice all year round, and he mentioned I should stay below the 2g line as the human body produces something like 80-100mg test a week.

That being said, I think trying the stack and expanding as I go along would be a great idea. I know I'm test-e tolerate with almost no sides except for the gyno, so I think I'll start immediately with Test+Mast or Test+Eq, then by week 8 start adding Tren.

The Mast sounds more promising as its said to help with the water retention from the test. However a mate says I should live with a little water retention and rather go for Eq, as its also a hardener, helps vascularity and makes better use of my diet.

If you want to be "careful with it", i recommend the following:
Only add one new AAS to any cycle
Always use hCG on cycle 250 iu 2x week- keep the leydig working
Always use an AI- i like arimidex .25 eod

Tren- it shuts you down hard. I recommend that you get a little more experience with AAS first. The sides can be really bad.

Top Bottom