Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New - ECA and Test Prop

Dave_SAFC

Hi im new on here. i just have a question about test prop. I am currently doing ECA and cardio and weight sessions 4x week, and i have been reading some excellent stuff about test prop being used for cutting. I have dabbled in steroids b4 but not a lot and not for a couple of years. My main aim is to lose fat but keep my muscle. What do you think ? i have cleaned my diet up a lot (mainly due to ECA) and dont plan to use the test prop until i have lost some bf, on eca/cardio/weights alone. Because i am relativly new to steroids i dont really no about other stuff that i should be taking ie pct to stop gyno etc. have a lot of friends who take steroids quite often but i want to be smart and ask the experts. Any advice would be appreciate.

I am 25 years old

smart man asking the 'experts' lol.
prop will not cut fat, contrary to what you might have heard. It will just not bloat you like some of the longer acting esters like enanthate.
propinate is a fast acting ester, and the injects will be every other day (eod). it can be painful for some people.
Also, check out this site and do a little research before getting back into AAS, sounds like you can learn a little before pokin yourself, lol.
it's helpful to know what you're actually doing. your friends can learn from you too.

Thanks for the info bud. Yeah i have read that it wont cut fat but will help me to keep my muscle, as i have done eph before when cutting (before the days i experimented with steroids) and i seemed to lose alot of muscle. and also will help with my endurance at the gym cos at the minute it is brutal trying to do me gym sessions while eating a lot less than im used to. The trouble is i find my self doing searches on the net for hours just reading different stuff and its all a bit much when like you say 'i have a lot to learn' lol.and i cant really find anything that is just test prop and eca, as ppl all seem to be doing more ie adding deca, winny etc. do you think it would be a good mix test prop and an eca stack? thanks for you reply mate, and i will check out them sites and keep researchin lol

Genericly speaking yes it's a muscle saver while dieting... But not knowing anything other than ur 25 really can't make much more comments.... Bf% hight weight current lifts diet routine are some things the vets here will need to know before giving you to much advise... Like sweed advised b4 post up stats in ur profile somwhere...

Well, if your test levels are a bit low, then yes, adding some test in will help burn some fat. But, it's not from the same kind of mechanism as ECA or anything. In fact, I don't know how it works. But, if I'm on enough shit I can't gain fat! lol.

Anyway, others have answered your question better. I just wanted to throw that in. And, I'm serious, if I'm on "enough" I really don't seem to be able to get fatter.

25 years old, 15stone 8, 5ft 8ins, dont no bf%, guess about 25 or something (too high anyways) bench 115kg, shoulder press 95kg, dont do legs (i know i should). I dont claim to be a pro or out lol !!!!

gym routine is 30-40 mins cardio then 40-60 mins weights
struggling to lift these weights now because of my diet (i assume)

Diet is
breakfast 8.30am - cereal - promax diet shake
lunch 12-1 - chicken breast/turkey breast/ lean steak , brocoli/carrots/peppers/peas/ (sometimes if i cant get to the gym till late i will have a little brown pasta or rice
gym - 4-6 promax diet shake straight after
tea 7-9 - same as lunch but just meat

this is very ruff and varies due to work. i do plan on getting some whey but had the promax left over off last time s i am going to use it lol

thanks a lot 4 replies.

25 years old, 15stone 8, 5ft 8ins, dont no bf%, guess about 25 or something (too high anyways) bench 115kg, shoulder press 95kg, dont do legs (i know i should). I dont claim to be a pro or out lol !!!!

gym routine is 30-40 mins cardio then 40-60 mins weights
struggling to lift these weights now because of my diet (i assume)

Diet is
breakfast 8.30am - cereal - promax diet shake
lunch 12-1 - chicken breast/turkey breast/ lean steak , brocoli/carrots/peppers/peas/ (sometimes if i cant get to the gym till late i will have a little brown pasta or rice
gym - 4-6 promax diet shake straight after
tea 7-9 - same as lunch but just meat

this is very ruff and varies due to work. i do plan on getting some whey but had the promax left over off last time s i am going to use it lol

thanks a lot 4 replies.

Um....the diet needs to be worked on. Go to the diet section and post a new thread or check for cutting diets. Test Prop will enable you to go below maintenance calories but you will maintain your muscle mass. Since you're fresh to steroids, with 300+grams of protein, you will probably gain some nice muscle size as well as losing fat.

I use the ECA stack a lot. It can be used with or without steroids, and it can be used with any combo of steroids. It is a stimulant and burns fat through thermogenics. It can also burn a bit of muscle too...but with any kind of anabolic steroid, that will save your muscles and you will just burn fat. Test actually does burn fat, not in a big way, but I notice it's easier to lose fat while on cycle.

Thanks a lot conan, i really appreciate your feedback. I have been checking diets etc out. So hopefully i will be able to improve. Going to get my diet sorted, train hard on just the ECA and then look at adding some test prop about 2/3 weeks in. And hopefully this will work for me !!

before you jump into a cutting cycle i would just train and eat clean, your body comp will change and bf come down in time and it wont kill your motabolisim, then when you get into the teens start dieting and consider a cutting cycle...your motabolisim will still be fresh and at the end of your cycle you can be in the low teens and not in the hi teens if you jump on now... so ya i think you have the right idea about dropping the bf some more before starting, and test will help you from waisting away when you start really resticting the calories...dont run the eca to long maybe 2 weeks at a time so you dont get used to it.

before you jump into a cutting cycle i would just train and eat clean, your body comp will change and bf come down in time and it wont kill your motabolisim, then when you get into the teens start dieting and consider a cutting cycle...your motabolisim will still be fresh and at the end of your cycle you can be in the low teens and not in the hi teens if you jump on now... so ya i think you have the right idea about dropping the bf some more before starting, and test will help you from waisting away when you start really resticting the calories...dont run the eca to long maybe 2 weeks at a time so you dont get used to it.

I find that ECA can be run at the same dose (100mg ephedrine, 800mg caffeine, 240+mg Aspirin) daily for weeks and weeks without getting "used to it." The mental affects start to calm down, but I still get the energy and sweat like crazy and burn fat. Clenbuterol on the other hand...that needs to constantly be ramped up and dropped.

I personally found that I can burn fat smoothly by cycling Clen+ECA 3 weeks on Clen, 3 weeks on ECA, etc. But that's just me and the logic might be flawed.

Also have to take care of your nervous system and give it a break here and there.

Top Bottom