Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Dianabol's bunk?

Yupster123

Just recently bought a few bottles of Methandienone (dbols) from a chinese website. The price was very cheap so I thought why not... If they turn out to NOT be bunk then it was well worth the little money I paid anyways. Has anyone ever tried these or heard any information about them? 10 mg x100 tablets, green and white label with a description on the front saying, "An orally-effective anabolic steroid developed for protein synthesis". The tablets are round and white.

How can I tell if it's bunk or not? How long do I have to test it out before I can determine? Is it safe to test out dianabol for a few days or a week, or will my test levels be drastically suppressed? Should I use a brief PCT if i'm just testing it for a week to determine whether I can use this brand on my cycle in a few months?

I would rather not waste my time taking these on my cycle to find out that they were bunk, so I need to find out. Or if anyone has tried them already and knows that would be great thanks.

There is no way you can tell. Dbol should kick in around week 2 and go from there. Short of getting your gear tested there is no way. Dbol is cheap and is usually not faked however if you do not know who you ordered through then, I hate to say it however you should have known better. If you feel like you have been scammed then you probably have been. You need to do a ton of more research prior to just ordering things and hoping for the best. People need to realize that 50% is training 40% is your food intake and 10% is gear.. There are no short cuts nor magic pills. If I were you, I would visit our training and supplement forums.

Sounds like a job for the counterfeit steroids forum. Unless you got a name brand then who really knows/ What was the brand name?

I dont know how i got here BUT its defiantly JUNK, China is notorious for under dosed bunk steroids..
What really made me laugh is the description on the lable, "An orally-effective anabolic steroid developed for protein synthesis".. Is this a joke?? What kind of dumbass would write that on the label?? WTF

This is a lesson for everyone. Everything from China is trash. I would never order gear from China or from a Chinese maker. They are the kings of counterfeit and cutting corners.

I am in no way new to gear, and I was under the impression ninety percent of raw powders used to come from china? and ironwarrior, why is that label so hilarious? Dbol does just that, drastically stimulates the body's ability to synthesize protein. I can't say whether what u got is bunk or not bro, no one can. Gotta b careful dealin with new sources.

*gimmeDAjuice*

Top Bottom