Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle!!! Dbol, Test, tren, win, var...

Mr.Spence

Hey guys, I'm starting my new cycle and I just wanted to get some feedback... I'm 32, 215, 15%bf, train 5 times a week, been training for the past 8 years on and off, diet is clean & this will be my 8th cycle... I never did tren or win before but I did my research for the past 2 years...

This is what my cycle will look look like;

Wk1-4
80mg dbol/day

Wk1-10
250mg Enantate/wk

Wk1-10

400mg Tren ace/wk

Wk9-12

80mg/var
80mg/win

Wk1-12

Arimedex

I wanted to add Primo or Mast at 400mg/wk

My question is,
Which one would be better, Primo or Mast??? And would it make a difference if I added it to my cycle

What would be good for PCT???

I would like to think you guys in advance for your advice and help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

The dosing on your orals is WAY too high. There is no need to go over 40-50mg of Dbol or 50mg of Winstrol. You should also pick either Winstrol or Anavar as your finisher, but don't do both. That is far too much toxicity, especially with the doses you are running.

You will also need some Caber while running Tren.

For PCT run the following:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (get it here --> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

^^^ Agreed, oral dose is way too high and one or the other on the winny or var. This is your first time running tren why not just focus on that and see how you respond instead of worrying about adding primo or mast. You already have more than enough gear if you ask me, if you can't get by on 4 compounds I see no reason why 6 would be some magic number.

Thanks guys for your feedback... So I should drop the dose of Dbol to 50mg and choose winny or var as a finisher... Ok, good...

Now, what do you thing is best, winny or var???

And should I really drop the primo or mast???

Personally, I like mast but if it's not worth it or too much, then it's better to drop it...

No disrespect Mr. Chicago, I hear everything you're saying, I just want to get more feedback about it... Thank you for help, it's much appreciated...

I wouldn't use mast unless I was competing. It's purely a cosmetic drug and unless your under 10% it is wasted. Primo would be the better option bit most people run it for longer than 12 weeks and it can be quite expensive.

Just my opinion

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks guys for your feedback... So I should drop the dose of Dbol to 50mg and choose winny or var as a finisher... Ok, good...

Now, what do you thing is best, winny or var???

And should I really drop the primo or mast???

Personally, I like mast but if it's not worth it or too much, then it's better to drop it...

Yes 50mg dbol is still a fairly heavy dose, watch out for an estrogen overload wreaking havoc with your tren. 50mg winny will do. If you have the $ for primo run it no lower than 800mg wk. if you choose to run mast run that higher too, 600mg min

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, ok... If I was going to use primo, I was going to use 400mg but your telling me, no less than 800mg... Isn't that too much???

Wow, ok... If I was going to use primo, I was going to use 400mg but your telling me, no less than 800mg... Isn't that too much???

Depends on the results you want. Primo is very mild and provides quality growth over a long time. Low test, high primo, moderate to high tren, oral kicker, oral winny on the tail. Would be a sick cycle.

Im doing that but without the primo in 4 weeks. Primo can wait till next cycle.
Im experimenting with high tren doses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Less is more my man, and like I said since this is your first time running tren I would keep out any other drug besides a low dose of test. You don't know how you're going to react to the tren and taking orals with it your first go is just asking for trouble. Keep any other compound you haven't done before out of it too bc I believe you should only introduce one new compound at a time.

Top Bottom