Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle coming up. Questions for the experienced boys.

joeojoeo

First off, my stats :
Age; 21
5"10
Weight; 225lbs
BF; 9%
Lifting since 15, competing since 19.

And yes, I know, steroids at a young age like 21 isn't good for anyone.
Been running Tren A three times before, so not my first time.

My cycle:
1-10 Tren A 50mg/ED
1-12 Testo P 50mg/ED
1-12 Mast P 50mg/ED
1-10 HCG 250iu Monday and Thursday
11-12 HCG 500iu Monday and Thursday
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT:
13-17 clomid 25 mg day

My questions:
1. Is there someone who have run that cycle with an oral like, winny, halo or tbol? And if so, how was it?
2. I'm from Norway, so we dont have the same products as you lucky guys have for PCT, is there someone from Scandinavia who have some tips for a good PCT?

Highly appreciated for answers and feedback.

:)

yep, its a problem ordering protein, multivitamin's, bcaa's etc, the customs is freakin' nazi

edit bump

Last edited:
I've run Prop/Mast/Tren Ace with winny @ the end and was pleased...people say it's murder on thde hairline but I was lucky <knock wood>

And yea I know you have probably been told a million times but you have a long road ahead of you, don't "over-juice" too soon...

~EZ

BTW, those are some damn impressive stats, how about posting some pics?

~EZ

Back in the day clomid was all we had for PCT, ran like this

Day one 200mgs
Day Two 100mg for 3 days
Day five to 10 50mgs a day
Day 10-20 25mgs a day

The emotional sides were bad, don't watch any sad movies you'll be bawling like a baby, mood swings...etc
But thats all we had to go on. but i can't say it was better than nothing, thats just me.

16h0xhj.jpg
Thank you guys, i'll try getting something from another source then, clomid only is a bit weak in my ears. Feel free to mention what you would have run for pct for that cycle!

Top Bottom