Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NERF turbo football

lanky

i have been looking all over the net fot a original nerf turbo football( it is made of soft foam, has spiral pattern, each longnitudal half of the football has a different color black/red , green/black , or gray/black(raiders color). they were popular when i was growing up in the late 1980's, you could throw them a mile when playing in the street and did not have to worry about hitting cars. does anyone know where i could possibly find one? thanks

I know exactly what you mean man, I used to love those footballs. I found them hard to catch sometimes because they were so light but I loved being able to throw the deep ball and not have to worry about hitting anything.

The thing is, even after a year those balls started getting hard and brittle. I doubt that ANY of them made back in the day are still around, not functional at least.

there were a few companies that made a cheap version of the nerf football(they were hard, light, and dry, you could not throw them far. But the nerf brand were made of a higher quality latex foam that had some weight to it and very pliable...i still remember the commercials...,,,ITS NERF OR NOTHING..ahh memories

i have one. it is half black and half yellow.
i think I got it from kb toystore at the mall

I had one with the whistlers on the side. That hurt the fuck out of my hand sometimes when I tried to catch it though.

dannomight said:
I had one with the whistlers on the side. That hurt the fuck out of my hand sometimes when I tried to catch it though.

those things are brutal,i took one of the head,fucking made me bleed. my mom was pissed and went and bought me the soft one

you pretty much just summed up my childhood with the title of this thread.

I just e-mailed hasboro toys' NERF department regarding the nerf turbo football. I explained that i really enjoyed the product and have feelings that the product is still marketable today and asked if there was/will be a replacement product ,,so to speak.

Top Bottom