Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Suggestions for Cutting cycle

Im 21 years old, 6 feet tall and have already cut naturally from 220lb to 200lb in the past few months.
i already have some decent size and am looking to gain around 10 pounds on my next cycle while decreasing my body fat dramatically.
this will be my 3rd cycle
1st cycle was SD
2nd cycle was test prop
for my next cycle i was considering test E and EQ for 12 weeks and throwing in anavar the last 6-8 weeks of my cycle for some added strength and size.
my diet and training is in check of course or i wouldn't be messing with hormones.
i know EQ is suppose to be ran longer than 12 weeks but I'm not trying to break the bank.
hopefully you more experienced guys can give me some suggestions on dosages,cycle lengths, or possibly changing up the compounds I'm going to use based off my desired goals.
thanks in advance

Im 21 years old, 6 feet tall and have already cut naturally from 220lb to 200lb in the past few months.
i already have some decent size and am looking to gain around 10 pounds on my next cycle while decreasing my body fat dramatically.
this will be my 3rd cycle
1st cycle was SD
2nd cycle was test prop
for my next cycle i was considering test E and EQ for 12 weeks and throwing in anavar the last 6-8 weeks of my cycle for some added strength and size.
my diet and training is in check of course or i wouldn't be messing with hormones.
i know EQ is suppose to be ran longer than 12 weeks but I'm not trying to break the bank.
hopefully you more experienced guys can give me some suggestions on dosages,cycle lengths, or possibly changing up the compounds I'm going to use based off my desired goals.
thanks in advance

your better off just running test prop and winstrol... if you can't run things like they should be ran, then don't run them at all... you do realize that anavar is very expensive as well right?

i actually got a great deal on anavar from a buddy of mine that bought some in bulk so i will be running anavar regardless because i already have it on hand but ive also heard some negative things about the sides that can result from winstrol.
would running EQ for 12 weeks be a complete waste?

i actually got a great deal on anavar from a buddy of mine that bought some in bulk so i will be running anavar regardless because i already have it on hand but ive also heard some negative things about the sides that can result from winstrol.
would running EQ for 12 weeks be a complete waste?

not a complete waste but you might as well run something else if you can't run it like it should be ran... why would you run something you are only getting half of the results from? that doesn't make sense... it really does not start to show until week 9... 16 weeks is the minimum i would even consider running it...

Top Bottom