Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice, first real cycle

Spartan20

hi all, i'll start out with my stats.
26yo
5'8''
182lbs
14% bf (100% estimate) in pretty good shape.

I've never had a problem putting on muscle in my life, was always athletic and have good genes. I previously ran an anavar only cycle for 10weeks at 40mg/day about a year ago, saw some gains, put on about 6lbs and lost some BF and strength went up, was pleased overall.
My question is, I just started playing semi-pro football and the grind or practice, games, and hitting the gym is taking it's toll on me so I was considering doing test E 250mg/week for 8-10 weeks along with anavar 60mg a day for 10 weeks. I don't necessarily want to put on huge amounts of muscle, more so looking for the recovery benefits, and if i gain some speed and power in the process, I guess that wouldn't hurt either ;). There is no testing in this league so that isn't a concern. Hope i didn't write too much in my first post, thanks in advance for any help.

hi all, i'll start out with my stats.
26yo
5'8''
182lbs
14% bf (100% estimate) in pretty good shape.

I've never had a problem putting on muscle in my life, was always athletic and have good genes. I previously ran an anavar only cycle for 10weeks at 40mg/day about a year ago, saw some gains, put on about 6lbs and lost some BF and strength went up, was pleased overall.
My question is, I just started playing semi-pro football and the grind or practice, games, and hitting the gym is taking it's toll on me so I was considering doing test E 250mg/week for 8-10 weeks along with anavar 60mg a day for 10 weeks. I don't necessarily want to put on huge amounts of muscle, more so looking for the recovery benefits, and if i gain some speed and power in the process, I guess that wouldn't hurt either ;). There is no testing in this league so that isn't a concern. Hope i didn't write too much in my first post, thanks in advance for any help.

If you're looking for recovery help, you can just run a simple 12 week testosterone cycle with arimidex, 500mgs test enan/week + 0.25mgs arimidex/day.

yea, i was actually planning .5mg eod, must have forgot to put that in there, but was not sure with that low of a dosage if it was necessary. also i would be doing nolva, 40/40/20/20. Also, wouldn't doing 500mg of test put on alot of size, or is it diet dependant. I've heard, eat big to get big, so if i keep my diet in check would that prevent me from getting too big?

yea, i was actually planning .5mg eod, must have forgot to put that in there, but was not sure with that low of a dosage if it was necessary. also i would be doing nolva, 40/40/20/20. Also, wouldn't doing 500mg of test put on alot of size, or is it diet dependant. I've heard, eat big to get big, so if i keep my diet in check would that prevent me from getting too big?

I would run a Test-E only cycle.

Your gains will be diet dependent. You will not gain a lot of size unless you take in adequate amounts of protein.

You can most definitely limit your size gains by modifying your diet and cardio accordingly.

Thanks for the advice so far, just another couple questions. 8 weeks or 10? Season is another 9 weeks, and say i was to get injured, shoulder/hand/wrist, something like that and was unable to lift weights but still play football. should i end the cycle early, or would it be a waste to keep going?

go 10 weeks. IF you mess up something then come off. no sence of using it if you can't workout, right?
what do you have for pct??

on hand i have nolva and a-dex, was planning on 40/40/20/20. I was unsure if i needed hcg, i have access to it if need be. I figured i should just come off and start pct but i'm new to all this so i'd rather ask and be sure

Yup, you'll need a better pct.
hcg can be run starting midcycle, or whenever you notice testicular atrophy.
add in sustain alpha, unleashed and forged to the mix along with adex and you will be fine.

Top Bottom