Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need PCT Help Badly!!!

vhpimp1992

I am taking a cycle of Epibolin by MyoPharma and MMA-3 Xtreme by American Cellular Labs and I was wondering if something along the lines of Reversitol and a liver support would be fine for my pct? Or should I get myself some Nolva/Clomid? I am very new to the PH and Steroid world, so plzzz help me! I have only taken one cycle of a PH besides this and it was Oral Tren and MMA-3 and it did wonders I am 6' 3" And that cycle brought me from 205 to 230 and I am now maintaining 223 and the pct I used was just Reversitol, so some help would be nice. Also, if I should take Nolva or Clomid giving me a place to buy it would be very helpful, because I've been looking for it and it is a huge pain in the ass to find. Thank you.

Last edited:
You can get your nolva and clomid at chemicalneed.com... you may want to look into torem as well... that's the one i prefer but whatever you need, you can find there... they are legit... they are the only place i will use... im a big believer in taking a serm and i like torem because it has the least amount of sides and gives you a good bounce back but everyone has their preference...

Been doing a lot of research on this site and for the most part the veterans seem against nolva and clomid. I would go to N2BM and read up on their pct. Not speaking from experience, just gathered info.

Top Bottom