Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need info about tren/test first timer

Jesus Christ.........

Because test is a first cycle. Why? Because it tests how your body will react to putting exogenus hormones in it. Whether or not your immediatley suceptable to gyno. If your BP will go through the roof, if you will bloat up like a balloon.
Tren is five times as powerful as test. FIVE TIMES! And test is no joke itself. You want to cram both in your system at once? You obviously have done SHIT for research. Do you know how Tren could give you gyno as opposed to how test gives it? Do you know what ancillary drugs are needed for estrogen or prolactin. One doesn't combat the other. If your getting gyno symptoms how the fuck will you know what's giving it to you? You can't say " oh I ran test before and I know its not that" . Your fucked. Test can have some unpleasant side effects for some. Tren sides can be wayyyy worse for some. Did you read about why people sometimes get rebound gyno with 19nor drugs? And what to do in your pre pct and/or pct to make sure it doesn't happen.
Did you read about how having body fat WAY too high (like yourself) and running aas will just exaggerate some side effects especially estrogen conversion? Did you know the more estrogen rich environment there is the more suceptable to prolactin gyno you become? Plus the exaggerated effect on blood pressure when your body fat is way too high. Do you have a home BP unit? Were you planning on monitoring it daily multiple times? Do you know how to check it (true resting BP)?
You made no mention of post cycle therapy either.
As previously stated you have way more bodyfat to lose before ever considering aas. It's not the shortcut your looking for. If you were 6'0" 160 I'd say fuck you do it anyways cause your not going to listen. Then you would just lose your gains afterwards because you were too skinny with zero base when you started. But
your not. Your way out of shape physically and your bf% is too high. You can do some serious damage to yourself long term.
How often do you get blood work done? What do your lipids, triglycerides, ALT, bilerubin, creatinine, ect look like? What does your thyroid panel (not just tsh) look like?
Tren can really fuck with your thyroid. Keeping that in check is diet specific too.
Phrases like "i just want to look bulkier", "only want to do it once" want to drop some belly fat" ect are shit we see everyday. They are signs that people aren't ready for any aas let alone the most powerful one known to man on a first fucking cycle. That's laughable at best. You have hit a plateau and are looking for a fix for it. Tren or test are not "fixes" for belly fat and looking bulky. Bulky is code word for fat. There are some "bulky" guys at my gym. I laugh when I see them because they look like squishy water bags. I doubt that's your goal is it?

Damn Burn, i woulda got that in depth if i wasnt at work. But well put. Well put

Not a good idea. Get your diet in check and do some cardio every day. Get down close to 10% bf and then think about it. Like most say tren is no joke. You don't need steroids to lose body fat.

Jesus Christ.........

Because test is a first cycle. Why? Because it tests how your body will react to putting exogenus hormones in it. Whether or not your immediatley suceptable to gyno. If your BP will go through the roof, if you will bloat up like a balloon.
Tren is five times as powerful as test. FIVE TIMES! And test is no joke itself. You want to cram both in your system at once? You obviously have done SHIT for research. Do you know how Tren could give you gyno as opposed to how test gives it? Do you know what ancillary drugs are needed for estrogen or prolactin. One doesn't combat the other. If your getting gyno symptoms how the fuck will you know what's giving it to you? You can't say " oh I ran test before and I know its not that" . Your fucked. Test can have some unpleasant side effects for some. Tren sides can be wayyyy worse for some. Did you read about why people sometimes get rebound gyno with 19nor drugs? And what to do in your pre pct and/or pct to make sure it doesn't happen.
Did you read about how having body fat WAY too high (like yourself) and running aas will just exaggerate some side effects especially estrogen conversion? Did you know the more estrogen rich environment there is the more suceptable to prolactin gyno you become? Plus the exaggerated effect on blood pressure when your body fat is way too high. Do you have a home BP unit? Were you planning on monitoring it daily multiple times? Do you know how to check it (true resting BP)?
You made no mention of post cycle therapy either.
As previously stated you have way more bodyfat to lose before ever considering aas. It's not the shortcut your looking for. If you were 6'0" 160 I'd say fuck you do it anyways cause your not going to listen. Then you would just lose your gains afterwards because you were too skinny with zero base when you started. But
your not. Your way out of shape physically and your bf% is too high. You can do some serious damage to yourself long term.
How often do you get blood work done? What do your lipids, triglycerides, ALT, bilerubin, creatinine, ect look like? What does your thyroid panel (not just tsh) look like?
Tren can really fuck with your thyroid. Keeping that in check is diet specific too.
Phrases like "i just want to look bulkier", "only want to do it once" want to drop some belly fat" ect are shit we see everyday. They are signs that people aren't ready for any aas let alone the most powerful one known to man on a first fucking cycle. That's laughable at best. You have hit a plateau and are looking for a fix for it. Tren or test are not "fixes" for belly fat and looking bulky. Bulky is code word for fat. There are some "bulky" guys at my gym. I laugh when I see them because they look like squishy water bags. I doubt that's your goal is it?

Fuckin love this guy!! Tell it like it is!! No candy coating for the masses!!!
+1

Top Bottom