Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with test e and tre a cycle and pct

sustcheney

i'm in need of some guidance

have only done test only cycles before with nolva and clomid for pct

but now im starting a 12 week cycle on tren a 75mgs e.o.d week 1-8 and test e 350mgs a week.plus ephedrine 2 weeks on 2 weeks of thruought, the thing is i dont know how to plan my pct with tren a in the mix or if i have the right stuff for pct with tren a, i have nolva and clomid on hand and i also have
hcg 2500iu does anyone have som expirience ,someone hwo can set me up with a great cycle, pct, and if i should use hcg on the cycle or after or if i should just stick to the test e for 12 weeks, i realy want to do tren :confused:

Last edited:
I have never run tren before, but I have run other compounds. With my research that I have done. I'm pretty sure you are going to need to pick up some bromo or dostinex to run with tren due to possible prolactin gyno issues. You probably want to pick up some products from needtobuildmuscles website like hcgenerate and n2guard. Hope this helps.

thanks 4 the good advice:)
problem is cant get this shipped where im from i could get in to trouble , i tried to get arimidex but not 1 f...er has any!!!

i'm in need of some guidance

have only done test only cycles before with nolva and clomid for pct

but now im starting a 12 week cycle on tren a 75mgs e.o.d week 1-8 and test e 350mgs a week.plus ephedrine 2 weeks on 2 weeks of thruought, the thing is i dont know how to plan my pct with tren a in the mix or if i have the right stuff for pct with tren a, i have nolva and clomid on hand and i also have
hcg 2500iu does anyone have som expirience ,someone hwo can set me up with a great cycle, pct, and if i should use hcg on the cycle or after or if i should just stick to the test e for 12 weeks, i realy want to do tren :confused:

I would try and get some test p to run with the tren. Its a lot easier to run 2 short esters together. However with what you have run it like this.
1-10 Test e 500 mgs week
1-8 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-16 adex at .5 mg eod as needed. Get liquid if you cant get pharm grade.
9-12 hcg at 250-500 ius week.
1-12 caber at .5 mg week ( highly reccomended with tren).
12-16 clomid 50 mg day
12-16 post cycle/ unleashed
16-20 bridge or sarms.
Dont run your cycle until you have everything you need. Tren is a harsh substance, and every precaution should be taken. If you choose to learn the hard way then its on you. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

thank you joeblow12345 for your help :) very much appriciated, but from your answer it seems im not even close to having the stuff i need to begin my cycle with tren in it, i think ill just stick to the test e 500mgs week and use nolva and clomid for pct what do you think how would you, not just you joeblow12345 but anyone hwos done this cycle before plan a cycle with test e 500mgs week for 12weeks and nolva clomid pct , should i use the hcg on cycle only if i get test shrinkage or after im done cycling or on it, please set me up wiht a complete cycle ,pct i do know how to cycle test but im curious if i can learn something thats better , and thats always good to hear and learn someone elses opinion, expertis, expirience

DO NOT run nolva with tren!!! Don't do it!! They don't mix well..u need some caber or prami ( chemicalneeds.com sells the prami) for on cycle with the tren and adex or aromasin which chemicalneed sells liquid versions of those as well for the test. Pick up some forma and unleashed, post cycle for pct and maybe t3 pct for tren and u will recover nicely..

@ peeja i rather not say what country. @ phenom16 im not runing tren anymore im not ready.im runing just the test e 12 weeks at 500mgs and hcg. how would you plan the cycle ? and pct wiht nolva clomid. would you run som nolva clomid or hcg on cycle? and how much ? what can i do to stop bloat i had real bad bloat the last time thank you for your answers :)

Last edited:
No offense buddy but nolva sucks..it's a shitty old breast cancer drug that makes u feel horrible..we have better solutions now..adex or aromasin will help with bloat and estro sides..so will forma from mr. Supps..use the hcg on cycle maybe 2 shots of 250 mcg wk then in between cycle and pct do 2 bigger shots to jumpstart the boys.. If it's test e or c I would shoot 250 mgs twice per week for a total of 500 wk..invest in unleashed/ post cycle stack for pct..gtg

Top Bottom