Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with cycle.

shawn1235

Hi! II'm currently collecting gear to start my very first cycle! I'm going to be running 400mg a week of test c. 200mg on mondays and 200mg on Thursdays. I'm just looking for a bit more Info on what else I need. I'm getting nolvadex and liquidex as we speak. My main question is how and which to use to prevent gyno aka bitch tits. I feel like I'm prone to developing gyno because I used to be pretty fat and dropped down to 160. I've been in the process of gaining muscle now. I'm about 190 now with 10% bf. Since I used to be fat I already have big nipples. Lol... anyways what and how much should I take during my cycle to prevent gyno. I already have my pct planned out. Thanks in advance for any help Y'all can throw my way.

Well I was gonna do 200 a week. That's what my buddy told me to do.. but I've been doing a lot of research and I keep getting told that 200 a week is junk amd won't do anything. I don't want to get crazy big. Just wanna get good gains. Idk what would you recommend? More or less? I ordered the Ai liquidex and nolvadex from ag guys.. hopefully it's legit.

Use the liquidex on cycle and use Nolva for pct. However Nolva only pct is junk.. it will make you feel like a pile of wet shit.

Look at this site and see what we recommend for a comprehensive PCT

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Use two ml of liquidex split am and pm. Add more if nessesary

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Liquidex N2BM.com
HCGENERATE ES N2BM.com
Unleashed/Post Cycle N2BM.com
Ostarine
Ostarine 25mg ED www.Sarms1.com
GW 20mg ED www.Sarms1.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to get my pct needs and all from ag guys. Anyone know if they're good? I ordered 2 liquidnolva, 2 liquidex (AI), and 1 think of liquid clo. Thanks again for all the help!

Sweet! Does anyone know how long shipping usually is with ag guys? I'm excited and wanna start my cycle ASAP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom