Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help! PCT

Jakeeparker

I messes up my cycle and need to know what I can do to fix it so my body doesn't mess up. I ran 200mg Test E for 13 weeks, Tren E for 12 weeks. 3 weeks ago was my last pin of tren, 2 weeks ago was my last pin of test at 250mg.
Got some bad advice on pct. I have clomid andnolvadex. also ordered 10,000iu hcg but didn't realize it was only 1 ampoule of it. I have read so many different things about pct and my first cycle was just a low dose of test E and didn't pct. Once again, bad advice that was given to me. I know it wasn't the smartest idea to run tren as my second cycle but hoping since it was a small dose that this can be fixed and my levels can return back to normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Save the hcg. Never use hcg during pct, it's suppressive.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

You should have run it the last 2 weeks of pinning and 2 weeks after at 1000iu then started pct 2 weeks after. Aromasin if you can get it. 12.5 eod for 2 weeks or adex at .5. Either way start Nolva and Clomid at the same time and no hcg. You missed the window for when it's effective, now it's counterproductive. It'll suppress you when the whole goal of pct is to unsuppress

I know. I messed up. Got wrong advice and was misinformed. In 3 days it will be 3 weeks since my last pin of tren, and 2 weeks since my last pin of test. I have an ampoule of 10,000iu of hcg, arimidex, nolva, and clomid. I just need a proper plan of PCT with what to do at this point. Even if it's screwy. Was told 1000iu of hcg for 7 days along with arimidex would help block estrogen and get the boys functioning again. Then afterthhe 7 days run nolva and clomid for 4 weeks

Run the adex eod for 2 weeks to prevent estrogen rebound. At the same time start Nolva and Clomid at the dosage I said. Hcg raises estrogen and is suppressive. Do not run it during pct. You should be OK if you start pct now

HCG mimics LH which stimulates your leydig cells but that also causes your pituitary glands to become suppressed.

meanwhile SERM's block estrogen from entering the pits, which stimulates LH.

so you see you are totally causing a fucking roller coaster when you use both in pct.

your best bet at this point is RELAX and breathe. don't use that hcg bro

Top Bottom