Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help identifying certain steriod

Getbigdietryin

Hey guys, im new to steriod cycles and i just picked up some "agovirin". Supposedly it has bull shark test in it but while researching online i was unable to find anything about pill form. The pills are half clear and half green with yellow and white beads. I also have all clear capsuls with all red beads. My dealers said soemthing aobut level 1's and level 2s. Please let me know what you guys think.

Hey guys, im new to steriod cycles and i just picked up some "agovirin". Supposedly it has bull shark test in it but while researching online i was unable to find anything about pill form. The pills are half clear and half green with yellow and white beads. I also have all clear capsuls with all red beads. My dealers said soemthing aobut level 1's and level 2s. Please let me know what you guys think.

bull shark test? wtf?

Your suppliers sound hilarious, they must have had been laughing ripping you off.

You need to do a little research sorry about that but that's what happens when you don't know what you are looking for.

Bull shark test, or bull shit test?

Level 1 and level 2? What is that even supposed mean?

Top Bottom