Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help FIRST cycle :)

Ziggyy

Hi everyone :) First off all i have to start off and say that I have been a "ghost" reader of this forum for some time now and i feel thats its my time to post something here. I also want to apologise for my bad english.

I am fully aware that Testo is the best first course, but I have chosen not to include this in my first cycle for a simple reason. Water and all the other estrogen side effects. My main object is to put on most muscles that I can keep when I go off a PCT.

Weight: 72kg
height: 176cm
Fat%: 9

as mentioned above this will be my first cycle.
40mg ED for 6 weeks.
As PCT I run Nolva 20/20/20.

Have eaten around 2300 calories past, 4 months to lose fat percentage, but now I plan to eat around 2500/2600 calories.

FOOD:

breakfast
- 4DL oatmeal with milk
meal 2
-300grams chicken, sweet potato and broccoli
meal 3
-200 Grams of chicken + vegetables file
meal 4 (pre-workout)
-Protein pancake made â??â??from 100gram oatmeal, three eggs, 1DL cottage cheese, 1scoop cassein PROT (about 400kcal)
5 meal after training
-Banana, 2scoops 100% whey gold
meal 6, 1 hour later after training
-vary. everything from rice, sweet potato, beef, chicken and fish always around 500 calories
meal 7
-Cassein protein 2 scoop before bedtime.

sometimes I add half a can of cottage cheese or tuna box as a middle meal snack 6 and 7

TRAINING:
day 1
-chest/skuldre
day 2
-legs/triceps
day 3
back / biceps
day 4
day off
day 5
repeat

In this program, I run all muscle groups two times every four days.

My goal with this cycle is not being maximized (if my goal was to be as big as possible i would had run deca, or anything else and eaten around 3000 calories). my goal is to go up while I stick the most "lean". Will be left with the most muscle mass after cure. Is there anything you thought I should change? 40mg Tbol day is perhaps a little small should i bump that up to 50mg after d 1 week. 3 weeks of PCT is that okay? How to eat I see it all right? Welcomes all suggestions and feedback :)

again I apologise for my bad english and i know its boring to read and it looks very "childish" when you read some grammars wrong all the time :)

40 mg's ED of what?

What's skuldre?

No worries.

It's a nice simple cycle that can work well, but I'm not an expert on T-bol so I will hand off to the masses.

- People normally run TBol in the 50-60mg range. So I would start with 40mg/day, and then bump the dosage up if you can handle it.

- TBol has virtually no androgenic activity, therefore libido and lethargy can become a problem. Because of this, I would add either Proviron and or a Test base. 4-Andro is a good choice, as well as a topical DHEA product.

- You won't need an AI on cycle, but I would run one during PCT. Aromasin at 12.5mg/eod is a good choice. I'd also run the Nolva for 4 weeks total, 40/20/20/20.

- People normally run TBol in the 50-60mg range. So I would start with 40mg/day, and then bump the dosage up if you can handle it.

- TBol has virtually no androgenic activity, therefore libido and lethargy can become a problem. Because of this, I would add either Proviron and or a Test base. 4-Andro is a good choice, as well as a topical DHEA product.

- You won't need an AI on cycle, but I would run one during PCT. Aromasin at 12.5mg/eod is a good choice. I'd also run the Nolva for 4 weeks total, 40/20/20/20.

Thank you very much guys for taking your time to help me out :). You say that my libido will become a problem. From what I have read the Sex drive will remind fine on Tbol? You also mention that my lethargy can become a problem, by this do you mean my energy levels?.

I see that you advice me to bump the Tbol up to 50/60mg, but my weight is not that much so I dont think I can handle that dosage at my first cycle?.

as for the PCT I will take your advice mate and run it for 4 weeks and not 3 ;).

How does my food intake and traning look? Thanks again guys!

Hi everyone :) First off all i have to start off and say that I have been a "ghost" reader of this forum for some time now and i feel thats its my time to post something here. I also want to apologise for my bad english.

I am fully aware that Testo is the best first course, but I have chosen not to include this in my first cycle for a simple reason. Water and all the other estrogen side effects. My main object is to put on most muscles that I can keep when I go off a PCT.

Weight: 72kg
height: 176cm
Fat%: 9

as mentioned above this will be my first cycle.
40mg ED for 6 weeks.
As PCT I run Nolva 20/20/20.

Have eaten around 2300 calories past, 4 months to lose fat percentage, but now I plan to eat around 2500/2600 calories.

FOOD:

breakfast
- 4DL oatmeal with milk
meal 2
-300grams chicken, sweet potato and broccoli
meal 3
-200 Grams of chicken + vegetables file
meal 4 (pre-workout)
-Protein pancake made â??â??from 100gram oatmeal, three eggs, 1DL cottage cheese, 1scoop cassein PROT (about 400kcal)
5 meal after training
-Banana, 2scoops 100% whey gold
meal 6, 1 hour later after training
-vary. everything from rice, sweet potato, beef, chicken and fish always around 500 calories
meal 7
-Cassein protein 2 scoop before bedtime.

sometimes I add half a can of cottage cheese or tuna box as a middle meal snack 6 and 7

TRAINING:
day 1
-chest/skuldre
day 2
-legs/triceps
day 3
back / biceps
day 4
day off
day 5
repeat

In this program, I run all muscle groups two times every four days.

My goal with this cycle is not being maximized (if my goal was to be as big as possible i would had run deca, or anything else and eaten around 3000 calories). my goal is to go up while I stick the most "lean". Will be left with the most muscle mass after cure. Is there anything you thought I should change? 40mg Tbol day is perhaps a little small should i bump that up to 50mg after d 1 week. 3 weeks of PCT is that okay? How to eat I see it all right? Welcomes all suggestions and feedback :)

again I apologise for my bad english and i know its boring to read and it looks very "childish" when you read some grammars wrong all the time :)

How about adding sarms to the mix, if you are seeking something with very low side effects that can be added to tbol.they have almost zero water retention also!

Tbol alone works fine.. you really don't have to stack anything with it.. very misunderstood compound, ignore what you see on paper with it. its a powerful oral .. its a shame guys pay attention to what they see on paper and not give this a shot more often.

and 30 to 40 a day is fine too, especially for a little guy like yourself.

for pct you don't need a SERM with such a minor cycle. just run something like T stack or phyto http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html

Not much of a cycle if you ask me. I wouldn't even bother with 40mg of tbol a day. It would be a waste. Why not run some something like oxandrovar with sarms and hcgenerate?

Not much of a cycle if you ask me. I wouldn't even bother with 40mg of tbol a day. It would be a waste. Why not run some something like oxandrovar with sarms and hcgenerate?

I say let him get his feet wet with that and then next cycle he should hit oxandrovar or dianabulk hard and his strength will take off

Top Bottom