Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help anavar/primo/clen stack

NEEKALATOR

Hi, planning on doing a 7 week shredding cycle of Anavar 30mg a day, Primobolan 500mg a week and Clenbuterol 150mcg a day. Do I need PCT? If I do what should I take for PCT?

If you are only doing a 7 week cycle, I would use oral primobolan. Injectable primo has a half life of 10.5 days and it won't reach peak blood hormone levels until 3-4 weeks after you start using it. Oral primo has a half life of less then 24 hours. It'll kick in almost immediately.

You need a proper PCT after any steroid cycle you do. Even if the dosages aren't excessive. Any dosage of steroids/testosterone is going to suppress your natural testosterone production and a proper PCT is needed to restore natural testosterone production after the cycle.

I recommend the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Where is the test base? Primo is a very weak (albeit safe) steroid, especially oral primo. Your cycle looks like that of a female if I can be honest.
What is your previous cycle experience?

Top Bottom