Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need cyclehelp

bignuts

My wife has been using gear for about 3 years, she is a fitness girl and i have been thinking of trying somethig different than eq, and deca.
what do you girls think of this, she is 5'7 125lbs and 12%
do you think anavar, nolvadex, and clen cycle for 10 weeks at a low dose would be better than eq, deca. she already has a sceachy voice and i really dont care for the water and the pimples she gets from the eq-deca. would she still get the same sides from this. thanks for some help

Anavar would be a great cycle for her to use, along with clen. Some people hold a tad bit of water with anavar, but I know many who do not hold any water at all, makes you very hard and you pack on nice muscle that stays....Start her out at 5mgs a week and then check for sides and bump her up to 7.5...10....12mgs and just see how her body reacts, you will not get the sides and the amount of water retention that you do with deca. Anavar is one of the better choices when it comes to women as far as sides go and putting on quality muscle. What are her goals? Is she wanting to compete or just lower bodyfat? Make sure her diet is on target as well, using anavar will not work magic, her training and diet must be good in order to get great results:) Goodluck...

she has done the galaxy twice, were trying to lower some bf, and increase vascularity. should i usethe nolvedex with it.

You may not even need to use that....I would go with just the anavar and see how she does, make sure she is eating CLEAN and doing cardio!! When is her show, and what bf% is she looking to come in at?? Diet is the key........Before my last show I used dandelion root 1500mgs 3 times a day monday-saturday of my show, along with potassium starting on wednesday 1 pill every hour and then thurs, fri, sat i took 2 pills every hour, cut out my sodium and veggies on thursday, and I was dry as can be for my show and lost tons of water!!!! email me if you need any help:)

thank you, she isdoing the galaxy in august. she had a baby 4 months ago and did cardio every day until the day of delivery, she rides the stairmaster 45min 5 days a week she gained 70lbs during pregnancy and now isback to her normal self. she is very disiplined with her diet, andher supp. . will anavar make her skip a period.

There is a very good possibility that she will skip her periods.......so double up on contraceptives:)

Top Bottom