Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Cycle and PCT input/help

mruss

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and plan on doing my first cycle ever which I would really like some feedback/input on from guys who have experience with everything. I have been doing a lot of research online, including reading things from this forum and other forums as well. I figure I can post what i believe would be a good first cycle with PCT based on my research and you guys can let me know of anything that seems wrong or anything I forgot/need to add, change, take out, etc. Here it goes:

Cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test E - 500mg per week (250mg x 2)
Weeks 6 -12: Anavar - 40mg a day
Weeks 4 -14: HCGenerate (don't have access to Hcg and figured this is a good replacement to keep natural test production up while on cycle.)
Weeks 4 - 14: Liqui-Aromas - 12.5mg EOD for estrogen control
Weeks 6 - 14: N2 Guard (for liver protection against the effects of oral steroids)

Post Cycle:

Weeks 14 - 18: Unleashed + Post Cycle stack (N2BM)
Weeks 14 - 18: Forma Stanzol for estrogen control (Mr Supps)
Weeks 14 - 20: Bridge (N2BM)
Weeks 14 - 20: D-Spark (N2BM)

*** As you can see I left out Nolvadex and Clomid. From reading different post here and other places it seemed like guys were trying to get away from using them for various reasons. I can get Nolv for sure but I'm not sure if I can get Clomid. I wouldn't be opposed to adding 1 or both if that's what you guys think would be needed and would work best. Anyways, just wanted some feedback from knowledgeable guys/vets before I went ahead with this. I apologize in advance if my research/information is/seems way off but I've been trying to learn as much as I could before planning this and posting here. As stated, please let me know your guy's thoughts/opinions on this and anything that needs to be added/changed/taken out as it will be greatly appreciated and helpful and will further help my knowledge of everything ***

Thanks in advance,

Matt.

Your cycle looks laid out very well, but the post cycle needs a lot of work. Bridge is best used between cycles (after PCT), and DAA is good for increasing total test, but does nothing for free test, LH stimulation, or lowering SHBG which is the essential things to recovery. DAA doesn't work in PCT without something to work with. If there is no test, it does nothing, so it's essentially a waste until about week 3 or 4 of PCT. Forma can be suppressive in PCT as well over time. Aromasin is much better for increasing IGF and lowering SHBG, making it perfect for PCT. I would also still have a SERM in there to cover you with a very good test booster aimed at recovery. Here is what I would do

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (www.ag-guys.com)
Liquid Aromasin (www.ag-guys.com)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (www.sarms1.com)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Use RickRock10 at N2BM for 10% off

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the advice and all the valuable info you provided. I'm glad I am able to learn and gain valuable knowledge from this site. I will get on getting the proper gear/supplements you suggested for PCT. I noticed you put Teststack17 OR Phytoserms347...would it be over kill/too much to run both? ...is that pointless? ...if so which one would you recommend spending the money on out of the 2.

Thanks again and as always appreciated!

Matt.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the advice and all the valuable info you provided. I'm glad I am able to learn and gain valuable knowledge from this site. I will get on getting the proper gear/supplements you suggested for PCT. I noticed you put Teststack17 OR Phytoserms347...would it be over kill/too much to run both? ...is that pointless? ...if so which one would you recommend spending the money on out of the 2.

Matt.

running both would be quite fun. Id prefer phyto over #17 tho.

Matt.

Both would definitely not be overkill, but if you had to choose one I'd definitely do test stack. It has 12 ingredients for boosting test and is the best product of its kind on the market. It basically has the main active ingredients from HCGenerate, Unleashed, PHYTOSERMS and many more all in one bottle. Its the best product for PCT Ive ever used.

Both would definitely not be overkill, but if you had to choose one I'd definitely do test stack. It has 12 ingredients for boosting test and is the best product of its kind on the market. It basically has the main active ingredients from HCGenerate, Unleashed, PHYTOSERMS and many more all in one bottle. Its the best product for PCT Ive ever used.

Sounds good and thanks again for the info! You seem to really know your stuff. I'll try and get both and if not I guess I'll be going with Teststack then. Also, just to clarify, is everything you laid out of PCT going for all 4 weeks? I know the clomid is by how you wrote/dosed it out for me. does same go for the Teststack and Ostarine? ...also since I'm running the aromisin throughout the whole cycle....do I just keep running it all the way through until the end of PCT...sorry it seemed like mixed opinions on this?.

Top Bottom