Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newbie86

Hello guys, what sup?
I just have a problem and wanted to know what you guys think. I am 6'2 160lbs at the moment. I want to gain 15 to 20 pounds of muscle and get real ripped. I had someone advice me to do a cycle to get me started of equipoise or anavar to get the look i want. Others tell me i can do that on my own just eating right and workout hard. Any advice on what i should do, diet, exercises etc. Thank you!

Hello guys, what sup?
I just have a problem and wanted to know what you guys think. I am 6'2 160lbs at the moment. I want to gain 15 to 20 pounds of muscle and get real ripped. I had someone advice me to do a cycle to get me started of equipoise or anavar to get the look i want. Others tell me i can do that on my own just eating right and workout hard. Any advice on what i should do, diet, exercises etc. Thank you!

How old are you and what are the rest of your stats? Not to be dick but you should read the sticky called Steroids 101. Take it easy bro.

:artist:

Hello guys, what sup?

I like the fact that you ask a lot of questions but it seems like you're always asking the same one....and I hope you're not referring to the guy that was banned, the one that said EQ only with a piss poor diet will "work"

6'2 and 160 means there's something wrong with your diet and/or training, so let's start there...post up specifically what you're eating on a daily basis and what your training routing and history are like......you won't get your balls busted, we're here to help

~EZ

Sup Guys,
Thank you for the reply appreciate that 100%. I am 24 years old, 30 waist, 34 inseam. I will take the advice thank you man.

Hey man thank you so much. I go to the gym 3 times a week and usually do compound exercises like squats, pull ups, pushups, and bench presses. Abs every day i go and run once a week. I eat eggs whites or oatmeal in the morning, lunch i would have some spanish food which would have chicken, rice, beans. Then i would have a protein shake before and after my work out and before bed i would eat cereal. Hope to hear from you soon. THank you man.

Hey man thank you so much. I go to the gym 3 times a week and usually do compound exercises like squats, pull ups, pushups, and bench presses. Abs every day i go and run once a week. I eat eggs whites or oatmeal in the morning, lunch i would have some spanish food which would have chicken, rice, beans. Then i would have a protein shake before and after my work out and before bed i would eat cereal. Hope to hear from you soon. THank you man.

Not eating enough, kid...1st move: increase your caloric intake.... Eating every 2.5-3 hours would be a good way to gain some weight....

As far as you w/o routine, train one B/P per day, something like this:

Chest
Legs
Arms
Off
Back
Shoulders
Off
Repeat

Go to the diet and training forums, they are moneyyyyyyy

Hello guys, what sup?

At your heigth and age (teen? 20's?), you can achieve your goals with high quality proteins, a reasonable workout of basics, and full recovery. Think "natural" and "health" before adding any aas to your plan.

You answered your own question really. Dont listen to others, there are literally thousands of different ways to gain weight everyone is different. Sure you will probably gain the weight alot quicker using AAS but why not try it naturally first since you obviously are a beginner. I personally started heavy researcn, dieting, and training at age 19 at about 160lbs. and 6'2". I am now 23 and have assisted with over 10 cycles (have taking 5 myself but not until i was 21.) I was 188 lbs. when i took the sticker for the first time. I gained over 20 lbs. of muscle naturally but it was all clean!

So do some research first and start a routine... build a good, strong muscle foundation then when you have also leanred about AAS and what it's affects are then think about doing it.

Hope this helps a little bro.

Top Bottom