Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on new test cycle

500mg, 250mg pinned twice a week, for 12 weeks. Bread and butter cycle right there

Quite surprised, you say you have previously gained 8 kg with test only at 200 mg per week? Did you substantially increase caloric intake and gym time during this cycle. Sounds like you are able to make great gains with normal (natural) test levels. Bro, you might not even need to cycle at all. But if you do, yes, bump that test on up and pct correctly.

Problem was i gained but i lost most of it, it has helped me get a better shape .. i think i can get more if i have better PCT
The only thing was some pimples back of ma shoulders lol
oh hell yeah il make sure il increase it this time an really try to maintain

I think still take clomid an nolva but add the rest of the stuff recommended here..
Are these SARMS an pct legal to buy online?

A guy i know is goin on test p an he has been given 2 substances to inject twice after cycle on his shoulder an ab area.
to maintain muscle....seems like bro science. I was tryin to figure out what these substances are before i posted this on here.

Last edited:
Problem was i gained but i lost most of it, it has helped me get a better shape .. i think i can get more if i have better PCT
The only thing was some pimples back of ma shoulders lol
oh hell yeah il make sure il increase it this time an really try to maintain

I think still take clomid an nolva but add the rest of the stuff recommended here..
Are these SARMS an pct legal to buy online?

A guy i know is goin on test p an he has been given 2 substances to inject twice after cycle on his shoulder an ab area.
to maintain muscle....seems like bro science. I was tryin to figure out what these substances are before i posted this on here.

yes, the sarms are legal to buy online... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

your problem was that you didn't run the proper pct as i said earlier... without the proper pct and recovery, you are not only going to lose gains but hinder future gains as well... follow the protocols i sent you and you will be far better off... if your looking for a good strong cycle with minimal side effects then i have the perfect layout for you... also, feel free to pm me with any questions you may have... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms

here is a good strong cycle for you...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

hello everyone..
i really need some good advice on my cycle guys ...

Test C 250 mg/ml - EOD - 750 per week , week 1 to 10
1000 per week 10 to 20.

Boldanone Undecylenate 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 20 weeks

Deca 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 20weeks

Dbol 40 mg ED - 6 weeks / week 1 to 6

Anavar 40 mg ED - 4 weeks / week 17 to 20

PCT:
Proverone 50 mg ED, 20 weeks
arimidex 0.5 mg ED , 20 weeks
Nolvadex 13 days after last test pin 4 weeks = 40,40,20,20 mg
HCG 1000 iu ed 13 days after last test pin for 10 days
clomid at the end of cycle 3 weeks 100,100,50

My Body: 120 kg, 15% Bodyfat, Height 190 cm, Age: 32

what is the best way to divide and split my injections in the week.???

Please give me your opinion and advice,
Cheers!

Last edited:
hello everyone..
i really need some good advice on my cycle guys ...

Test C 250 mg/ml - EOD - 750 per week , week 1 to 10
1000 per week 10 to 20.

Boldanone Undecylenate 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 20 weeks

Deca 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 20weeks

Dbol 40 mg ED - 6 weeks / week 1 to 6

Anavar 40 mg ED - 4 weeks / week 17 to 20

PCT:
Proverone 50 mg ED, 20 weeks
arimidex 0.5 mg ED , 20 weeks
Nolvadex 13 days after last test pin 4 weeks = 40,40,20,20 mg
HCG 1000 iu ed 13 days after last test pin for 10 days
clomid at the end of cycle 3 weeks 100,100,50

My Body: 120 kg, 15% Bodyfat, Height 190 cm, Age: 32

what is the best way to divide and split my injections in the week.???

Please give me your opinion and advice,
Cheers!
This is a real mess. A few things at a glance: you don't need to pin cyp EOD and 750 is a very high dose. Judging by your post I would guess u may be relatively new to aas. You need to run a prolactin agonist such as caber with nandrolones. Lots of orals in there, too many IMO. Cycle support for these? You don't run adex in pct with nolva. The nolva will kill of the adex, use aromasin. Hcg plan is screwed. Hcg from last pin to beginning of pct. Never use hcg during pct, its counter productive. Start a new thread and give some stats for more feedback before you execute this plan. It needs a lot of work.
Also your EQ dose is too low to be effective to an optimal level, if at all.

i already started yesterday
but im not gonna use Nlova with adex mistake ....
Nolvadex 1 day after last hcg pin 4 weeks = 40,40,20,20 mg
adex during the cycle only ..

here is my cycle ---- link

Top Bottom