Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAAB 2/14 Rutgers @ West Virginia on ESPN2

SLAYER69!

Lets try this again.

The Rutgers Scarlet Knights and the West Virginia Mountaineers will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at WVU Colliseum.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mountaineers listed as 18-point favorites versus the Scarlet Knights, while the game's total is sitting at 127.

Corey Chandler and Hamady N'Diaye each scored 14 points for Rutgers in their 72-68 overtime loss to the Cincinnati Bearcats on Saturday.

The Bearcats managed to cover the 2.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the night's posted total (125.5).

West Virginia lost a close 55-54 game to Pittsburgh on Thursday, as 3.5-point road underdogs. The 109 points were well UNDER the posted total of 131.

Darris Nichols scored 16 points for West Virginia and Joe Mazzulla had 15 in a losing effort.

Current streak:
Rutgers has lost 4 straight games.

Team records:
Rutgers: 10-15 SU, 6-15 ATS
West Virginia: 16-7 SU, 9-8 ATS

yea slay i was gonna get in ur bookie event .. but that spread was to big for me and rutgers suxs ! .. keep puttin up college gms and i will be in soon .. i hate nba gms!

hurricane187 said:
yea slay i was gonna get in ur bookie event .. but that spread was to big for me and rutgers suxs ! .. keep puttin up college gms and i will be in soon .. i hate nba gms!
yeah, I don't even start watching the NBA games until the 4th quarter. too many big swings up and down when teams score 100 pts each.

hurricane187 said:
yeah the spread was too large
I rarely even set up an event with points like that,
unless it's televised and important
such as kansas-baylor
and baylor was good,that line was off

Spartacus said:
yeah the spread was too large
I rarely even set up an event with points like that,
unless it's televised and important
such as kansas-baylor
and baylor was good,that line was off
WVU did win by 18 though. and Rutgers burried two three pointers with under a minute to go. Then WVU sat on the ball the last 30 seconds and didn't attempt a shot.

Tonight looks like a bad sports night. No NBA. 7 college games and 4 are Ivy league teams. There are 5 NHL games

Top Bottom