Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA Florida(1) @ Kentucky(20) ESPN game of the night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

NCAA 2/10 Florida(1) @ Kentucky(20) ESPN game of the night

The Florida Gators and the Kentucky Wildcats will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Rupp Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gators listed as 4-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total is sitting at 143.

The Gators pounded the Georgia Bulldogs 71-61 Wednesday night at Stegeman Coliseum. Florida easily covered the 5-point spread on the road, while the final score fell well UNDER the posted total of 142.

Corey Brewer scored 18 points to lead Florida and finished 6-for-8 from the field. Al Horford added 17 points in the win.

Ramel Bradley tossed in 21 points on Wednesday night as the Wildcats defeated the South Carolina Gamecocks by a final score of 95-89.

The Wildcats failed to cover the 13.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went well OVER the night's posted total (128).

Last edited:
4everhung said:
I have 6 dead bodies in the house this morning
buried one today
5 to go

Dude your creeping me out. My grandfather use to be a funeral director and lived upstairs at the funeral home.

goblue1997 said:
Dude your creeping me out. My grandfather use to be a funeral director and lived upstairs at the funeral home.
dead bodies don't bother me
it's the live one's I have to be concerned about

Re: NCAA 2/10 Florida(1) @ Kentucky(20) ESPN game of the night

4everhung said:
The Florida Gators and the Kentucky Wildcats will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Rupp Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gators listed as 4-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total is sitting at 143.

The Gators pounded the Georgia Bulldogs 71-61 Wednesday night at Stegeman Coliseum. Florida easily covered the 5-point spread on the road, while the final score fell well UNDER the posted total of 142.

Corey Brewer scored 18 points to lead Florida and finished 6-for-8 from the field. Al Horford added 17 points in the win.

Ramel Bradley tossed in 21 points on Wednesday night as the Wildcats defeated the South Carolina Gamecocks by a final score of 95-89.

The Wildcats failed to cover the 13.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went well OVER the night's posted total (128).
hung,]

have you thought of doing formula one too?

goblue1997 said:
yeah but 6 bodies is a busy day.
they didn't all come in today
I embalmed one dude yesterday morning and one last night and finished my day at 9:15pm
we average 1 every other day,or about 15-17 a month
until the last three months
it's been around 100 in 90 days

Re: NCAA 2/10 Florida(1) @ Kentucky(20) ESPN game of the night

Nobledude said:
hung,]

have you thought of doing formula one too?
I have in the past but only about 2-3 bet them and they're bitch events to host
with 20+ outcomes and it's not televised

Nascar is more of a bitch with about double the field
but they're always televised so they got better action

I really wish admin would loosen the reigns on the karma system and allow more to get into the "pool"

I did my share returning about 6 million to the "pool" so we can keep playing

Top Bottom