Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA BIG EAST CONFERENCE Quarterfinals West Virginia @ UConn ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
- The fans at Madison Square Garden will be treated to a game between the West Virginia Mountaineers and the Connecticut Huskies when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Huskies listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Mountaineers, while the game's total is sitting at 140.

Joe Alexander was good for 22 points on Wednesday as West Virginia knocked off the Providence Friars 58-53 in the first round of the Big East tournament.

The Mountaineers failed to cover the 7.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the total (138).

The Huskies defeated Cincinnati 96-51 as an 11.5-point favorite on Sunday. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (135.5).

Stanley Robinson scored a game-high 18 points for Connecticut, while Hasheem Thabeet added 15 points in the win.

Team records:
West Virginia: 23-9 SU, 13-12-1 ATS
Connecticut: 24-7 SU, 14-11-2 ATS

did anyone get in after 1:20? because my times were messed up and the game had already started at 1:20

motodawg said:
did anyone get in after 1:20? because my times were messed up and the game had already started at 1:20

I'm sure I must have. Sorry MD I told you I know zero about NCAA bball. I had no idea of starting time.

Top Bottom