Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA Playoffs

du Chaneaux17

Ok, there's gonna be some new matchup's, excited series between Laker's and Rockets, Sacramento and Dallas, and playoff runs by teams such as Garnett's Timberwolves, and unlikely teams making an appearance such as Denver and the hyped Grizzlies. One thing I don't understand: Why is New Jersey in the 2nd spot over the Pistons? But anyway, who's your favorites in this bracket? I'm going for my team, the Detroit Pistons ;)

The winner will come out of the West once again, I dont know why they even play the finals. Lakers or Spurs once again will lift the trophy.

New Jersey's in 2nd spot over the Pistons because they won their division and the division winners get ranked 1-2 regardless of their records. In any event, the Pistons look to have a good shot at coming out of the East before being dismantled in the finals.

As for who will take it all, that was decided before the season even tipped off. Shaq + Kobe + Payton + Malone + who the heck cares (throw me out there and they'll still win) = Title. I don't care if they faltered during the season at points, these guys know how to win games when they want to and no one's going to stop them.

Top Bottom