Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA - Pick your Champ

sh4dowf4lcon

seriously though, who are you picking to win the NBA championship? I really hate to watch basketball except for the NCAA Tournament and the NBA Playoffs. I am HOPING someone can knock off San Antonio for Dallas, and then I feel Dallas could win the WEST. I think if someone beats MIAMI prior to MIAMI getting to the final, Dallas could win it all. Since I am from North Texas I am going to be a HOMER and go with Dallas Mavericks as long as they dont play San Antonio or the Heat.

Who is your pick?

basket.gif

Phoenix is looking pretty good too but their style of baskeball is not very well when they play against teams that score as much as they do. They dont like to play defense they try to outscored opponents!!. I think the finals would be either Miami Vs Phoenix or Detroit VS Phoenix

watch out for ho houston, they are serious, with all the hype with lebron, there is still a man by the name of tracy mcrady who is fucking disgustingly sick, and yao being a true center. very tuff team, beat all the big dogs at the end of their season. phoenix tuff too, don't underestimate. i don't think anyone can beat miami in the east but detroit can, though miami can beat teams detroit can't.

Top Bottom