Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA: Philly at Memphis

eat big

Philadelphia (30-31) at Memphis (34-28) 4:00 pm EST

MEMPHIS, Tennessee (Ticker) -- The Memphis Grizzlies hope to start their homestand on a positive note when they face the struggling Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.

The Grizzlies begin their six-game homestand after going 2-2 on their recent road trip, which ended with a disappointing 105-93 loss at Sacramento.

All-Star Pau Gasol almost recorded his second consecutive triple double, and the third in franchise history, with 26 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists.

Eddie Jones missed his third straight game because of an injury to his left foot and his status for Sunday's game is uncertain.

The 76ers have lost three straight games following a four-game winning streak.

On Thursday, Philadelphia blew a seven-point fourth-quarter advantage against Denver en route to a 97-93 loss. Allen Iverson scored 38 points and Chris Webber added 17 for the Sixers, who did not have another player with more than eight points.

I PM'ed Stilleto. This will get fixed ASAP. This will never happen again. Today was my first day doing this. Sorry for the rookie bookie mistake.

Yikes.... this is a job for digger, not me.
I'll send him the link and have him take care of it.

this is what you do

ready?

you EAT the loss and donate karma via the store to the winners. this is what i've been doing and what should always be done. you only lost less than 5000 hits

so calculate how much each person is owed based on their wager and odds....then hit them up via the K store

digger hates this forum

eatbig- digger has to have brr take a look... its not easily fixable. remind him today (tell him i told you to remind him) and ask if you should just donate it back.

Top Bottom