Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA 3/13 - Minnesota at Clippers

eat big

Minnesota (26-36) at LA Clippers (36-25) 10:30 pm EST

LOS ANGELES (Ticker) -- Sam Cassell hopes to burn his former team once again when the Los Angeles Clippers host the fading Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday.

One of the key contributors on the Timberwolves squad which advanced to the Western Conference Finals in 2004, Cassell seemed to wear out his welcome in Minnesota last season.

The Timberwolves rid themselves of the disgruntled Cassell in the offseason, dealing him to the Clippers for Marko Jaric and Lionel Chalmers. But Cassell has helped revive the Clippers, who are on pace to reach the postseason for the first time since 1997.

Elton Brand had 22 points and 10 rebounds while Cassell added 20 on Saturday as Los Angeles posted a 106-98 triumph over the Milwaukee Bucks.

Chris Kaman scored 22 points and reserve Vladimir Radmanovic chipped in 16 for the Clippers, who have won three straight.

Los Angeles hopes to improve to 3-1 this season against a Minnesota squad which has dropped four in a row.

The Timberwolves hope to bounce back from a 110-102 loss to the Phoenix Suns on Saturday.

Kevin Garnett had 28 points and 10 boards for Minnesota, which fell to 0-3 on its six-game road trip.

Think it's fixed. Lemme know. I checked the box that said 'no winning outcomes'. She said that should work. If not, lemme know and I'd be glad to give you the hook-ups.

eat big said:
Think it's fixed. Lemme know. I checked the box that said 'no winning outcomes'. She said that should work. If not, lemme know and I'd be glad to give you the hook-ups.

Doesn't that settle it without refunding the bet?

Cynical Simian said:
Doesn't that settle it without refunding the bet?

I hope not. Stilleto said that should work. This is another thing that needs to be fixed in the bookie forum.

Top Bottom