Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

napsgear primo and tbol mix

Loaermi

I decided to try something a little different for this cycle and instead of bulking I decided to do a nice cutting stack that was mild. Wasn’t sure what to expect on Primo and tbol together. I know both are very weak steroids so I was surprised when I was able to put on a solid amount of lean muscle mass and cut body fat so easily on the cycle.
Napsgear products are always a step above anything else I’ve used. All I did was 400mgs primo and 20mgs tbol and had outstanding results.

I decided to try something a little different for this cycle and instead of bulking I decided to do a nice cutting stack that was mild. Wasn’t sure what to expect on Primo and tbol together. I know both are very weak steroids so I was surprised when I was able to put on a solid amount of lean muscle mass and cut body fat so easily on the cycle.
Napsgear products are always a step above anything else I’ve used. All I did was 400mgs primo and 20mgs tbol and had outstanding results.
napsgear is outstanding as a source
always high quality gear 100% nice primo and tbol

Top Bottom