Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

napsgear all in tren stack

Xelasoe

decided to do a F’ IT hail mary type of cycle from napsgear using their tren. Cycle has gone extremely well and I’m surprised at how I’ve been able to manage the side effects.
I’ve been on 400mgs of tren, 500mgs masteron, 1000mgs test. Yes I know it’s a lot of gear but I wanted to push myself on this next cycle and reach some of my strength goals. I finally hit 3 plates on the bench press so I am very happy about that. Also my size is huge! I look and feel like a beast. Thank you napsgear!

decided to do a F’ IT hail mary type of cycle from napsgear using their tren. Cycle has gone extremely well and I’m surprised at how I’ve been able to manage the side effects.
I’ve been on 400mgs of tren, 500mgs masteron, 1000mgs test. Yes I know it’s a lot of gear but I wanted to push myself on this next cycle and reach some of my strength goals. I finally hit 3 plates on the bench press so I am very happy about that. Also my size is huge! I look and feel like a beast. Thank you napsgear!
tren from napsgear TOP gun quality
doing on and off long term geneza tren

1900mgs just to do 3 plates?

napsgear is the place if you want to get stronger

nice job on this! you are super strong

Top Bottom