Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N.O. to host the 2013 Superbowl

chris302001

Banned
Animated_hurricane.gif
But will there be a stadium to play it in?
Animated_hurricane.gif

You guys act like hurricanes just blow thru here all day long

God is against MO's therefore he has targeted NO for destruction.
yes, this "theory" would certainly explain why the most conservative, family orientated areas of the city got the most flooding when the Faulty Levies, designed, built and maintained by the Unites States Corps of Engineers, a FEDERAL AGENCY, failed. :rolleyes:

yes, this "theory" would certainly explain why the most conservative, family orientated areas of the city got the most flooding when the Faulty Levies, designed, built and maintained by the Unites States Corps of Engineers, a FEDERAL AGENCY, failed. :rolleyes:
Dude I was fucking with Poboy's Moness dude, don't get all political on my ass. Giiisssshhhh are we touchy today? LOL. So other than being a bit touchy today, how are you my friend?

Dude I was fucking with Poboy's Moness dude, don't get all political on my ass. Giiisssshhhh are we touchy today? LOL. So other than being a bit touchy today, how are you my friend?
if i was being "touchy" you would know it... :biggrin:

for a second shift field worker forced to work day shift in the office, i'm deurin ok today. :artist:

if i was being "touchy" you would know it... :biggrin:

for a second shift field worker forced to work day shift in the office, i'm deurin ok today. :artist:
I can imagine how that is not good.

I can imagine how that is not good.
yeh, they keep showing my procedures and giving me passwords to locked computer sections that a "temporary" employee should not need or know.....hoping to Gawd they don't offer me a full time job in this office..... :worried:

Top Bottom