Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on Winstrol vs. Anavar... PICS INCLUDED...

dylangemelli

Everyone knows that I have been a long time advocate of anavar... That being said, I had never given winstrol a chance... It is one of those things where there are a lot of guys that complain of the sides but half of them have never even tried it... It is also an instance where we all respond to things differently and with thorough reading, one will find that people who respond well to it say it absolutely crushes anavar so my intrigue has been extremely high... I decided to preload winstrol 3 weeks prior to starting my big cycle because I did not want to experience a DHT overload early in my cycle when the longer esters of masteron and primo kick in... I preload winstrol 3 weeks and run it 3 weeks into the beginning of the cycle, in theory giving an excellent kickstart without a DHT overload... I am in week 4 of winstrol at 70 mg day... Here are my thoughts...

KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON...

For me, there is absolutely NO COMPARISON between winstrol and anavar... Winstrol crushes anavar in EVERY way... I have never had anything come close to hardening my muscles as winstrol has... This includes masteron... The strength increase and appearance that I have received from winstrol is so much stronger than anavar and I do not have the bad pumps on cardio that I was getting with anavar either... The vascularity that I am showing and as quickly as I have shown with winstrol is like nothing I have ever had with anything I have ever used... I absolutely love it... Here are my updated pics after nearly a month...

1zi34l.jpg

15rckz4.jpg

sc5id1.jpg

i agree with you man. as much as winny is tough to handle on my hair it did beat out var when it comes to vascularity. var is awesome when it comes to strength though.

just a matter of what you want to deal with on a cycle.

good job, you vascularity is unreal.

thanks guys...

no sides yet... keeping fingers crossed by my response to it has been extremely favorable... I am very pleased...

Looking solid and dry bro

I've always liked winny more than var - My joints start feeling pretty beat up after about week 5 though. It's definitely more androgenic and the hardening affect much more pronounced compared to Var.

Any muscle gains on the winny as well? Or are you just leaning out / hardening up? Looking sick bro as always

Top Bottom