Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My poor, poor 49ers, God help us

swole

Seriously, Pickett has 1 completion today. They are running the ball on 3rd and 14. What the hell is a loyal fan like myself to think? I still love the damn team, but seriously now, what the hell is going on...someone hold me.

This is what we need to do.

1. Get Alex Smith healthy and put him under center. Let him have his shitty games. Let him fail. Let him learn. Lloyd and Battle are good wideouts. Someone throw them the damn ball.

2. Trade Barlow. Gore is the real deal. Give Gore 25 carries a game. The fact that Fred Beasley hates Barlow is not good. Beasley is an all-pro fullback. Let him pave the way for Gore. Give him a bigger contract.

3. Get the offensive line healthy. They are a talented group. They need time to mesh.

4. Our defense is always hurt. Giving up 400 something yards per game is still no excuse. Fire the defensive coordinator.

hamstershaver said:
they need to play the bucs 16x a year and they will be fine

How about 8x and the Rams for the other 8 games? Maybe the Cards too, mix it up.

hamstershaver said:
wasnt the niners only 2 wins last year against the cards? or did they beat the rams once last year too?

Both were vs. the Cards, lol.

We beat the Rams and Bucs thus far...I'd be happy with 1 or 2 more wins. I like Mike Nolan, I think he's going to do well with them.

The Bears are just better.... :) How about the field goal return for a touchdown??
That was unreal... I did not even know you could return a field goal.... Da Bears!!!

Top Bottom